:/ #54

A/N: Ok quick thing before this chapter starts. I will be using the term 'Toxic Christians'. Y/N's stepdad's family are the type of Christians that shove their religion down people's throats. They are the type that is super 'Toxic' meaning they believe that their religion is the only valid religion, and if you don't agree you are a terrible person and are going to hell. And anyone that calls them out on their bs is a demon and other terrible things. That is what I mean when I say Toxic Christian. I understand that not all Christians act the way they do, but I am adding this chapter, and the next one, for comedic reasons. If you feel that you are going to be offended by them, and what Y/N is going to say to them, then please skip over this chapter and the next one. Or read it and just don't comment. I really don't want to deal with those annoying "wElL nOt AlL cHrIsTiAnS" comments. And before you ask, yes I am Christian.
That's it. Enjoy

You and your brother closed the door to Mitsuki's car and waved goodbye, as she drove away. Sad to say, but your week-long trip to I-island was now over. You had fun. You got to bond with your brother more, which is what you wanted. You got to spend time with Jiro, which is always something you are down for.
When the expo opened up to the public, you got to see it, which was a lot of fun. There was even a redo party that you got to go to and actually enjoy, instead of having to fight villains. But that was a lot of fun. You enjoyed fighting villains. You almost found it therapeutic.
Overall, you had a really fun time. But sadly, all good things must come to an end.

Now you had to come back to reality, and face the music. You had to come back to living with the nightmare that you called a mother. Although you will admit, she was acting nice around you. She did put in the effort of trying to get to know you and trying to get along with you. But in her own way. You appreciated the effort, but it wouldn't be enough to just be nice to you. She would have to do more to gain your trust again. Because who knows, she could up and leave again and then what? Your dad signed away his parental rights to this witch. What was going to happen if she abandoned you again?
But strangely enough, the more you pushed her away, the more she tried to be nicer to you. The more she tried to get you to open up to her. You felt that she was truly trying. But how long would this last? How long until she breaks your trust again.
Well, you'll just have to wait and see.

When Mitsuki's car was out of view, you turned to B/N and sighed. "Do we have to go back? We can just stay at Kacchan's house."

B/N rolled his eyes. "I told you, things are going on today, and you have to meet someone."

"But do I have to? Why can't they just come at a different time?" You whined.

"Quit being such a baby, and get inside." You made a 'hmph' sound as you crossed your arms, and looked away with furrowed eyebrows. The sight made B/N giggle. "Come on." He secured the strap on his shoulder and started to walk towards the front door of the house.

You whined a little bit and followed your brother to the door. He opened it and you both walked in. "WE'RE BACK!" He yelled, alerting the whole family.

There was some rustling throughout the house, then your mother popped out of one of the bedrooms. "Thank goodness. Welcome back. Uh, you guys need to get changed. Y/N I left an outfit on your bed. Please change into it. And hurry. They will be here any minute." With that, she rushed over to the kitchen to check on something in the oven.

You were confused by her rushing attitude. "What's happening?" You asked B/N, as you followed him to the bedrooms. Since your rooms were across from each other.

"S/D's family is coming over." He replied as you reached the bedrooms. (S/D means Stepdad, in case you forgot)

You place your hand on the door handle, but stop as you hear his words. You slowly turn on your heels and look at your brother confused, and almost angry. "How..." You struggle to find the right words.