:/ #57

Everyone loaded all of their things on the bus and took their seats. You sat next to Bakugou near the back, behind Jiro and Kaminari, with Kirishima and Sero in the seat next to you.
Once everyone was on the bus, Mr. Aizawa said he expected everyone to be on their best behaviour. As if he was a father bringing his children on a road trip.

The bus started moving and the noise level went from a 2 to a 9 in 0.02 seconds. Which was definitely a new record for this class. And of course, with the loud levels, Iida was bound to get up and tell people off.

When Aoyama stood up, Iida stood up to tell him to... not... stand up?
Yea it didn't really make any sense.

"Hey, why is no one playing any music?" Denki asked pulling out his phone and started scrolling through his music.

"Hey bet you can't make Y/N dance to one of your songs," Jiro challenged Denki, as she stood up and leaned her arm over the seat catching your attention.

"What?" You asked as you were not paying attention.

"Oo, can I have you make me something if I can get you to dance?" Denki asked you, hope in his eyes.

"What do you want?"

"A chocolate fudge cookie with M'n'M's."

You shrug. "Alright, but there is only one song in this world that I have to dance to, so you're chances are very low, but go for it."

Denki smirked at the challenge and started to scroll through his music. He played a few songs. But you never moved. He played Taylor swift, Rihana, all kinds of pop and alt-rock music, even Three days Grace, (Which is your favourite band) but you weren't budging. Not even a head bob. Nothing.
Denki was started to get irritated. He really wanted that cookie. So he wasn't about to give up now. He continued to search through his music until he found a song. He showed Jiro with a smirk, but Jiro was skeptical. "I don't know Kaminari. I don't think that is the song."

"Have a little faith." He said with a chill smile. He pressed play and your eyes went wide.

HandClap by Fitz and Tantrum started playing from Denki's speaker. The moment Bakugou heard the song, he turned to you and laughed a little, seeing that you were silently struggling to not clap along.

"Come on Y/N. Clap." He teased.

You turned your gaze away from the window and said "Fuck you" causing a slight chuckle to come from the spiky-haired boy.

"WAIT DID I FIND THE SONG!" Denki exclaimed excitedly.

Bakugou nodded, but you just gave them both the finger.

You sat there suffering for a little but eventually gave in in the second verse. You just had to clap. It's practically impossible not to.
The moment you clapped, Denki got really excited and did a victory dance. You told him that you would give him the cookie after the camp and he got really excited.

A few minutes after the song ended, Denki continued to play music, and you and Jiro started talking. You were discussing what you thought was going to be at the camp.

"To be honest, as long as there are hot springs, I don't care where we are going. I haven't been in one in so long, and I need something to relax and destress." You said, rubbing a hand on your face.

"Yea to destress and probably something else," Jiro replied with a smirk, motioning towards Bakugou.

You were confused at first then understood what she meant. You looked at her with an annoyed expression and whacked her forehead. "Fuck off."