:/ #76

You wandered through the woods in search of something you hadn't seen in a while. You didn't even know if it was still there. It could have been torn down, but you knew exactly where it was. And hey, if it's not there, at least you can sit at the tree it's on. 

A cool breeze brushed against your skin causing you to grab your arms, in an attempt to warm yourself. Although, it didn't do anything. 

After walking for a few minutes, you finally reached what you were looking for. A ladder on a tree. Your gaze followed up the ladder stopping at the large wooden platform resting on some branches. You sighed and reached up to grab one of the steps on the ladder, and began climbing up. 

As you reached the top, you peeked your head over the top of the wooden floor, and almost fell back from pure shock. You had no idea that a spiky ash-blond-haired boy was sitting on the platform in a tree as well. 

"Oh, sorry. I didn't think you'd be here. I can leave-" You started but he cut you off. 

"It's fine." He started, not looking at you. "You can stay if you want." 

You looked at him sympathetically, but then guilt started to fill you the more you pulled yourself up and sat on the platform. You leaned against the tree that was in the middle of the platform, the same one Bakugou was leaning against. 
You pulled a leg towards your chest and rested your arm against it, while your other leg lay flat on the wooden floor below you. 

You sat in silence for a little while, until, 
"Did you really mean it?" Bakugou's voice brought you out of your thoughts. 

"What?" You asked, finally turning to look at him. 

"What you said. Last night. Did you mean it?" He turned his head looking at your face for the first time since you had your big fight. 

You sighed and looked at the ground. 
"No." 

"Then why'd you say it" 

You sighed and leaned your head back against the tree. 
"It mostly just slipped out. I didn't want to..." You paused. The more you thought about it the sadder you became. The look of hurt in his eye was something you knew you would never forget. 
"I just- wish you'd never said anything about it. It would have made everything easier." 

"I don't want things easy. I want you." 

"You don't." 

"Bullshit. You can't tell me what I want and don't." Bakugou moved from leaning against the tree to having his whole body facing you. 
"If you don't like me back just say that, and quit dragging me along like this." 

You sighed through your nose and looked away. Bakugou scoffed. 
"Fine." He maneuvered himself to climb down the ladder but stopped himself when he heard your voice. 

"I do." Your voice was just bearly audible for him to hear. 

"What?" 

"I do. Like you- it's just-" You pulled your other leg to your chest and rested your chin on them. 

Bakugou sighed and sat back up on the platform.
"You're doing it again." 

You turned to him confused. 
"Doing what?" 

"You're putting everyone else before yourself because you feel like it's your fault if they get hurt. You did the same thing with your sister." 

"When?" 

"With her ex. You went about 2 months before telling anyone because you wanted to keep her happy." 

Your eyes widened a little. 'Was he really bringing this up?'