:/ #32

The bell on the cafe door made a little jingle when it opened, and closed. The sound of loud cars and people talking filled your ears. The bright sun blinded you as you walked out. You stood in front of the cafe door for a moment, when Bakugou put a reassuring hand on your shoulder snapping you out of your thoughts. 

"What now?" He asks calmly. 

You sigh. "I just wanna go back home and sleep this horrible day off," You say turning around and hugging Bakugou, hiding your face in the crook of his neck. 
"Mm," He hums softly agreeing. 

You pull away and start walking home. "You know, if anyone saw us like this at school our whole reputation will be completely gone," You chuckle. Bakugou rolls his eyes. 

"Then don't let anyone fucking see," You roll your eyes at his comment. He smirks. "Teddybear," 

Your face immediately heats up and goes bright red. You hide your face in your hands. "MMMM" You angrily hum which causes Bakugou to laugh. 

"I'm not fucking soft," You exclaim, face still beat red. 

"Mhm, sure whatever you say," Bakugou chuckles. 

A few hours later

You slowly woke up to the sound of soft breathing and the bright light from a movie on the living room TV. You look down and found that you are again sleeping on top of Bakugou. "Mmm," You hum softly and tiredly lifting up, only to be pulled back down by Bakugou's strong arms pulling you back down to his chest. You let out a soft breathy chuckle. And snuggle into his chest. 

All of a sudden, your phone turns on. You look up and grab it seeing that you have 4 miss calls from an unknown number, and 1 new voicemail. The number looked different from your mom's so you decided to listen to the voicemail. You bring the phone to your ear to listen. 

"Sissy?" The voice on the other line shocked you. You immediately sit up as fast as a jack in the box. Bakugou tries to pull you back down but you push his hands away. He opens his eyes in annoyance. 

"What the fuck," His deep tired voice says. 

"Shh," You shush him as you listen to the voicemail intensely. 

"Hey sis. I miss you." Your younger brother's voice on the other line says. "I don't really have a lot of time so I'll get right to the point. Mom is going to fight for custody of you. Apparently, she listened to what you said and she wants to get you out of that house. She is going to take dad to family court and fight for you. And she already picked a court date. I don't know the exact day, but she is planning on not telling dad when it is until the day before so he won't have enough time to get here. That is all I know. Tell Bakugou and Midoriya I miss them. Call me back. I do want to see you- gotta go," And the voicemail ends. 

You pull the phone away from your ear and look at it. Bakugou was sitting up next to you. "Who was that? Your mom?" He asks rubbing his eye and clinging to your side like a Koala clings to a tree. 

"My brother," You say still shocked from the voicemail. 

"Hey, he finally called you. What did he want?" He asks yawning. 

"That sneaky bitch," You think out loud getting angrier by the second. "She got me talking about dad so she would have something to say in court.  That's why she wanted to talk to me. She wanted to steal me from him," 

"What are you talking about?" Bakugou asks tired and confused. 

"My mom's gonna fight for custody. And I gave her the way to win," You say more worried than angry. 

The next day

You and Bakugou walk into the classroom talking about what happened the day before. You sit down at your desks and continue talking when you hear a tap at your desk. You look up and see a girl with purple hair and earphone jacks dangling from her ears. 

"What?" You ask her annoyed. 

"I saw you, at the cafe yesterday." She explains. You look away. 

"So?" 

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry about your mom. You deserve better," She smiles slightly. You look up at her shocked. "And," She starts walking over to her desk, "Bakugou is a whole softy," You both laugh but Bakugou did not like that. 

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY EARPHONE JACK!?" He yells. Of course, the class didn't really pay attention because they knew Bakugou all too well. 

You and the girl laugh. You turn to face her. "Hey, what's your name?" She looks at you offended. You roll your eyes. "Look, I don't really care for most people so the fact that I'm doing this is a big deal," 
She lets out a breathy chuckle. "Jiro," You smirk slightly then turn to the door when you hear it open. Mr. Aizawa walks into the classroom. 

"Hello class. You all did really well in the festival yesterday. You should be proud." He starts, tired as usual. "And your hard work paid off. Many agencies want you to intern with them. Here are the students that got requests and how many," He pushes a button on a remote and a list of students with numbers beside them, appears on the board. 

"Hold on, how did Y/N get the most requests?" You heard someone say. Confused, you look at the top of the list and see that you have the most requests, with 2,032 different agencies. 

"Yea, I came third?" You comment, confused. 

"Agencies like noble acts. Your loss was a noble loss, whereas most people would have continued fighting," Mr. Aizawa explained. 

You lean back in your chair. "If I had the right mindset, I would have continued too," 

"The joys of pieces of shit," Bakugou comments. 

"Here are the lists of the agency that have requested you. If you don't have any requests, these are agencies that you can go to," Mr. Aizawa continues holding papers in his hand. He hands stacks of papers to the first person in each row. You grab your stack from him and take yours before passing the rest of the papers back to Bakugou. You take a quick glance down the list before seeing a name that would have made you spit your water out if you had any in your mouth. 

"What?" Bakugou asks not looking up from his paper. You show him the paper. He looks at it for a moment. "Endeavor?" 

You look shocked. "What?" You say bringing the papers back and looking at them. "Huh, no up more," You show him the papers again. 

"Hawks?" He asks again. 

"Up one," 

He rolls his eyes and looks up one more, and sees the name Mirko. "Shit, you gonna go to Mirko?" 

You pull the papers back to your desk. "No shit. And you call me the dumbass." Bakugou goes to open his mouth but you cut him off. "Say one flirty comment and I will throw you out this window. Don't think I can't," He leans back in his seat with a smirk, and goes back to looking at his list of requests. 

Words: 1224

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed. I am not going to be posting this weekend again because I need to plan some more chapters. Just wanted to let you know. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.