:/ #19

The next day, you were acting fine. You did your best to not think about what happened and tried to move on.
When Mr. Aizawa came into the class he explained what would be happening in about 2 weeks.
"Alright class, listen up." Mr. Aizawa starts. "In 2 weeks we will be holding our annual UA sports festival. That means you have 2 weeks to get ready. So today, you will be training on the training grounds. Go change into your gym uniforms and meet me there."
"Yes sir." The class says in unison. As Mr. Aizawa walked out of the class, everyone started talking and getting excited about the sports festival.
"Can't wait to beat everyone's ass' at the sports festival," Bakugou says smugly.
"Only if you can beat me," you reply smugly leaning back to Bakugou.
"Oh, so she does speak," Bakugou jokes standing up from his seat. You stand up as well.
"Oh, fuck off," you reply rolling your eyes. He chuckles.
Everyone goes to the change rooms and changes. When you finish changing, you and Bakugou go to the training grounds and find a spot away from everyone else.
"You want quirks first or no?" Bakugou asks you.
"Let's do no quirks first. We can use quirks later." You reply wrapping some wrap around your fists, as Bakugou does the same.
You finish wrapping your fists and playfully hit Bakugou's shoulder. "You ready?" You ask walking away getting in a fighting stance.
"Yea yea," Bakugou rolls his eyes and walks over to you. He gets on a fighting stance, and you both start fighting.

15 minutes later

You and Bakugou sit on a nearby bench panting, taking a drink from your water bottle. You are looking straight ahead when you feel a worried pair of eyes on you.
"Whatever you want to say, just say it," you say annoyed.
Bakugou sighs and looks away. "What happened yesterday?"
You look at him shocked, then look down ashamed. "I must have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed,"
He looks at you and rolls his eyes. "You're really not going to tell me?" He looks away.
You look at him shocked then you look back at the ground.
"Can you at least tell me if I did something," he asks worriedly.
"Oh my God, no," you reassure him turning to him. "You didn't do anything. Don't worry about it. I was just...grouchy I guess."
Bakugou sighs in relief. "Will, you ever tell me what happened?"
You stay silent and look at the floor. "Maybe,"
"Wanna use quirks this time?" You suggest standing up trying to change the subject. You turn to look at Bakugou and see him rolling his eyes.
"Yeah sure," he says annoyed standing up.
You grab your devil, squeeze it, and put it in your arms and legs. You both get in fighting stance and start fighting.

5 minutes later

You guys were sparing for a little bit when you felt a pair of eyes watching you intensely. You guys took a breath and looked around. You noticed Mr. Aizawa watching you both. He stands there for a second, and before Bakugou winded up to punch you, Mr. Aizawa spoke.
"Y/N can I ask, why don't you use both your angel and devil at the same time?"
You both stand up straight and look at him. "Well, I physically can't handle it. It drains my energy too quickly," you explain.
"After the sports festival, you should try to work on that. It'll make it easier for you against villains." Me. Aizawa suggested. You think for a moment.
"I can try," He starts walking away, but then stops and turns back to you two.
"And a suggestion. Listen to some music in class. Might help you focus," he smiles a little then walks away.
You think about what he said for a moment. Then walk over to the bench where your water bottle is. You grab yours and take a sip. You turn around and see Bakugou looking at you confused.
"What?" You ask confused.
"How are you thirsty already? We just took a break,"
"Don't judge me," you exclaim sticking your tongue out at him.
He chuckles and rolls his eyes walking over to you. He smirks and opens his mouth to say something but you put a finger over his mouth.
"If you say something flirty, and I'll beat you." You say firmly. He chuckles and sighs. He grabs your finger and pulls your hand towards him, grabbing your waist pulling you closer.
"In what way exactly?" He asks you with a smirk.
"Get off me," you wine pushing him away. You walk back over to where you were and turn back around. "Let's just continue,"
He rolls his eyes and walks over to you. You both get in your fighting stance and continue sparing.

Words: 816
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry, it's so short. I am babysitting all week this week so the chapters might be a little short. And I'm sorry if I miss a day. I also just want to point out that I wrote this on my phone so if there is bad grammar that is why Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.