:/ #62

*Bakugou's POV* 

Creating tiny explosions, just bright enough to keep bird boy's quirk at bay, he said, "I'm still no match for you bird brain." 

The boy coughed, attempting to get the air back in his lungs. Once his coughing fit was done, he looked down at his hands, ashamed of himself. "I- I'm sorry. Everyone. For letting Dark Shadow get out of control. For causing you all this trouble." 

"It's ok Tokoyami," Midoriya spoke. Both his arms were injured and he was on Shoji's back. 

"It's alright. We all have struggled to control our quirks." Todoroki looked down at his hand as if thinking about something. 

"It's ok Todoroki." Midoriya started "Besides we have bigger matters to worry about. We have to get to the villains, and get Y/N back." 

Bakugou's eyes shot wide open as he felt his heart start to fall. "What happened to Y/N?" He growled more than asked. 

Everyone was silent, not sure it was safe to tell him what happened. "U-um" Midoriya hummed, just as fearful as everyone else, maybe even more. 

"Deku!?" He growled. 

"I-it just happened so fast. No one was able to grab her in time." 

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!" He started to walk forward, but Todoroki held him back. 

"Bakugou. We'll get her back." 

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME ICYHOT!" 

"Kacchan, we need some kind of plan if we want to get her back, and keep you safe,"  Midoriya explained. 

"I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN PROTECTION DEKU!" 

"We can't save Y/N if you get kidnapped. You and Y/N were their target. We have to keep you safe to get her back." 

Bakugou stopped struggling and glared at Deku. He hated it when he was right, but he did have a point. He can't exactly save Y/N if he is kidnapped.

He growled and ripped his arms away from Todoroki, who was still holding him back. 

"Ok, what are we going to do?" Shoji asked. 

"We are going to have to make our way to the clearing. But we have to protect Kacchan. Maybe someone can walk behind him?" 

"I will," Tokoyami spoke up. 

"Great." Midoriya smiled. 

The group started to walk towards the clearing, where the attack started, with Tokoyami at the back, and Bakugou in front of him. Everyone else was ahead of him. 

While walking, all Bakugou could think about was Y/N. He still wasn't sure what happened to her. All he knew was that the villain had her.
He wonder where she was and if she was ok. He knows that she can handle herself, but the part of him that wants to hold and protect her, it was freaking out. Telling him to run, go find her. But he if he did, what would he find. What if she was really injured. What if she was-
A low growl escaped his lips as he shut his eyes, not wanting to think about that. 'She's fine.' He told himself. 'She's ok.' 

Behind him, he heard a strange noise. Opening his eyes, and slowly turning his head, he saw that Tokoyami was nowhere to be found. 'What the?' He thought confused, frozen in his path. 

He was about to turn around, to tell the others that the bird was gone. However, before he was able to say anything, everything went black. 

***

*Y/N's POV* 

It's been a while since you could see anything. Or even move. 
You couldn't hear or feel anything either. 
It was just you, and your thoughts. 

Which was not a good thing. 

All of the things that you always thought about yourself. The things your father told you when you were a child.
Will anyone love you? 
Can anyone love you?

Not after the way you act. You are too harsh. No one can love you. 

You were soon pulled out of your thoughts, as the darkness faded, and a cool breeze hit your skin. You heard people yelling at someone near you. 
Then, a hand wrapped around your neck and pulled you back.
You recognized the hand all too well. It was the same hand from the USJ attack. You knew because no one's hands are as crusty as his. 

Maybe it was because you were tired, but you could not figure out what was going on. The last thing you remember was you standing in the clearing waiting for your turn to go into the test of courage. Then people yelled at you to look out, and everything went black. 

'What in the world is going on?' You thought as you heard a voice next to you. 

"Checkmate." You could hear the smirk in their voice. 

"KACCHAN!" Deku screamed. 

Then, you heard something that broke your heart. "Stay back-" His voice was broken, and shaky. "Deku." 

'Kacchan?' 

You felt the rest of your body get pulled into the portal. Once the portal was closed, you were thrown to the ground. Your head was telling you to get up and defend yourself, but your body was still tired. Ignoring what your body wanted, you slowly sat up and tried to look around, when you felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around you. 

"The fuck?" You turned your head to see who was holding you, then let out a breath, that you didn't know you were holding, when you saw it was Bakugou. 

You could hear him growl as he glared up at the villains before you. You only recognized one of them. 

The one wearing all black, with hands holding his arms, back, neck, and one on his face. You recognized him as the guy that attacked you at the USJ. The one who put his hand around your neck. The one that you embarrassed. 
You smiled at the memory. 

"What do you want with us?" Bakugou demanded pulling you out of your thoughts. 

The man with hands laughed as he took off the hand from his face and put on a gas mask. "You'll see soon." 

As he said that, everyone else started to put on gas masks, and the room filled with a pink gas. You felt yourself growing even more tired than before. Assuming it was sleeping gas, you held your breath and tried to hide your face in Bakugou's shirt. However, the one that was producing the gas walked over to you, and pulled your hair back forcing you to look up. 
Bakugou tried to fight back, but the gas got to him, and he collapsed on the ground. 

In a moment of panic, you called out to him, letting the gas enter your system, causing your eyes to grow heavier, and eventually, you collapsed as well. The last thing you knew, the villain that held your hair, threw you down, causing you to land on Bakugou, unconscious. 

Words: 1126
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to post the first chapter of my Sero story, but I still need to plan the last 2 chapters, then I will post it. I wanted to finish posting them first. I also kinda wanted to do a Christmas special, since it's on Saturday, but I don't really know what I would do for it. Idk. Just a tiny update for you. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter