:/ #36

You sigh as you sit on the bed in your new room. This room was a lot smaller than your room at your dad's. But it fit all of your things. For now. You are going to go get your electronics after your internship. Like your PC, TV, and X-box. 

You just finished unpacking, since you had nothing else to do, and you didn't want to go socialize with your mother's family. To be fair, you never want to socialize. 

Your mother gave you a room to yourself since she wants you to feel comfortable in the house. Whatever the fuck that meant. You don't think you will ever feel comfortable in this house. You hate every part of it. Except for your little brother. He was chill. And if he is willing to cover for you, he is cool with you. 

Your mother told you to unpack then come down so they can tell you all the rules and expectations, and dumb shit like that. However, when you finished unpacking, you sat on your bed and face timed Bakugou. You were talking about how much you hate it here and how bored you are. And that you want to go do things like maybe get food or the arcade, or something like that. However, before he was able to answer, there was a knock on your door. 

"Hang on," You say to Bakugou and look up at the door. "What!?" You yell loudly. 

The person on the other side of the door turns the handle and opens it slightly. You roll your eyes as you see your mother's head pop in. "Just checking in. You all finished?" She asks you with a nervous, and shy smile on her lips. 

"Yea. What do you want?" You ask annoyed. 

She sighs a little bit. "I did ask you to come down when you finished unpacking. Can you come down now please?" 

You roll your eyes. "Give me a minute, ok?" You sass. 

"I thought I said you had to leave the attitude at your fathers," She reminds you getting annoyed. 

"I thought I told you no," You snap leaning against your headboard. 

"Y/N, I want to see you in the living room in 2 minutes," She says trying her best to stay calm. But you don't want that. You want to piss her off, for the sake of pissing her off. Living with your dad your whole life really does come in handy for things like this. 

"And I want to be at my dad's not here. We don't always get what we want," 

She remained silent. That hit her hard. Which is what you wanted. Maybe she was starting to learn just how angry you are at her. But that wasn't enough to get her to back down or give you back. 

She sighs after a moment of silence. "We will come here in 2 minutes. You don't want to come to the living room, that's fine. We will come to you," She says, turning her body away from your room, and closing your door. 

You sigh and look down at your phone since you are still on face time with Bakugou. "You see, annoying," 

"And I thought my mom was annoying," He says on the other line. 

You sigh. "You wanna hear all these absurd rUlEs, AnD eXpEcTaTiOnS," You ask mocking your mother at the end of the sentence. 

He laughs a breathy chuckle. "Fuck yeah. She stole you from me, I wanna know what crazy things you're gonna have to do there," 

You chuckle. "If I have to have a certain grade average in all classes..." You bite your cheek. In your best Zackary Smith voice, you say "MY grades are gonna be slippin',"

Bakugou laughs quietly to himself. You laugh as well, Till there is a knock on your door. Your head pops up faster than a jack popping out of its box. 

The handle turns and a little girl walks in. "HII! I'M ANKA! YOUR LITTLE SISTER!" She yells excitedly. 

You look at her with confusion and disgust. You are not a children kind of person. "Um, hi?"