:/ #53

Everyone walked into the party behind All Might. The moment the doors opened, and people saw him, all of the heroes started cheering and applauding. Congratulating him for taking down the villain and saving the day. 

You were not too mad about it, even though technically you were the one who stopped the villain. You didn't really care. You just wanted to come to this party and eat food. You hadn't eaten much that day, so you were starving. 

"Oh come now." All Might said in his normal mighty voice. "I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of these fine young heroes in training. Especially young H/N, who got the machine the villain was after." 

You had spaced out for most of what he said. You were only really thinking about how hungry you were. But when he said your hero name, he caught your attention. 
You looked up at him confused. "Wut?" You asked mumbling your words. 

Before someone could clue you in on what was going on, cheers were drowning out all other noise in the room. 
But the cheers did die down and a few doctors, or rather heroes with healing quirks came over to see if anyone was injured. One walked over to you looking at your arm. "Hunny what happened here?" They asked holding your arm near your makeshift bandage. 

"Uh, metal scratch." You replied. The healer nodded and brought your over to a chair and had you sit down. They removed your fake bandage and looked at the scratch on your arm, then close their eyes. When they opened them again, their eyes were now glowing a shade of amber yellow. 
You felt a slight sting where the scratch was and had to look away. Not in pain, just out of boredom. You were trying to give your eyes something to do. 

After a few seconds, however, the stinging in your arm stopped, and you felt the doctor run their hand over your scratch. You looked at the doctor and their eyes were no longer yellow. Now they had a smile on their face. "All done." They said cheerfully. 

You looked down at your scratch which was now only a scar. You nodded and stood up. "Thanks," You mumbled. 

"Enjoy the party sweetie." The doctor said as they stood up and walked back over to the mini class to see if anyone else was injured. 

You noticed Bakugou was standing near where you were. As if trying to secretly make sure you were ok. You silently chuckled at his attempt to hide how much he cared about you. You walked over to him and stood next to him, bumping his shoulder. He turned his head to you, with an annoyed expression. "What?" 

"Whatcha doing?" You asked holding your wrist behind your back. 

He rolled his eyes. "Waiting for your dumbass to finish up. Are you ok?" 

"All good," You replied, showing him the scar on your arm. 
He nodded. Before he could say anything, Kirishima came back to talking to him. He said hi to you, and you nodded. They turned and saw Jiro standing by the food table. Being hungry, and wanting to talk to your other friend, while the spiky-haired one was talking with his, you walked over to Jiro. You grabbed one of the small finger food snacks and said hi to Jiro, before shoving the snack in your mouth. 

"Hey," She replied as you leaned against the snack table, bored out of your mind. 

"I'm bored." You replied rolling your head back looking up at the ceiling. 

"You're the one that wanted to come here," Jiro replied, leaning on the table next to you. 

"I wanted to come for the food. I haven't eaten since lunch so I'm starving." You replied grabbing another snack and taking a bite. 

Jiro rolled her eyes. The two of you continued to talk, and snack, when somehow, you started talking about boys. Specifically you and Bakugou. 

"Sooo...why don't you want to date him?" Jiro asked confused.