:/ #9

Finally, it was the end of the day. You and Bakugou were walking into a boba shop that you used to go to a lot, without his friends. You walk up to the cashier and order your drinks. The cashier notices you're UA uniforms.

"Oh, some future pro heroes here." He looks directly at you. "Maybe you could save me from my boner." You were both shocked.

"Excuse me?" You ask disgustedly. Bakugou goes into overprotective mode right away. He makes mini explosions in his hand.

"You wanna say that again?" He asks. The cashier was scarred.

He clears his throat and nervously replies "Your total is 19.53."

"That's what I thought," Bakugou replies pulling his wallet. He pays for the drinks and you go and stand over at the other counter to wait for your drinks. Once you have them you both go find a table and start talking.

"This is fucking stupid." He starts.

"What, the cashier or Deku?" You ask.

"Well, the cashier was just a dumb extra." He turns and gives that cashier a death glare. Then turns back to you. "But I was talking about fucking Deku. Where the fuck did this new quirk come from?"

"You ask me like I know the answer." You joke.

"Tch." He looks away.

You guys keep talking about Deku, and where his new quirk came from. After a little while, you could tell that Bakugou wanted to kill someone. You thought if the cashier looked at you one more time, he would jump up and kill him. And you don't want to clean up no, body. You are way too lazy. So you decide to change the topic.

"Did you watch the news last night? Mirko was totally awesome." You said with a genuine smile. He shot you a confused look.

"Why would I care about Mirko? She's not the number 1 hero."

"So?"

"She's not even in the top three."

"She's in the top five. And that good enough for me." You say crossing your arms and closing your eyes. He rolls his eyes.

"She's not even that cool." You are offended.

"Excuse me? She is the coolest person EVER!" You rant on about how cool she is and everything she has accomplished.

Bakugou's POV:

He wasn't really paying attention to Y/N. She was just so invested in what she was talking about, that she didn't notice him blushing at her.

'She is so fucking pretty it's not fucking fair. Fuck." He thought. 'This is fucking illegal.' He crosses his arms and looks away.

Your POV:

You notice he looked away from you. You stop talking and look at him in shock.

"Are you even listening?" You ask snapping him out of his thoughts.

"What?"

"Your not even listening to me. What the fuck?" He chuckles.

"You talk a lot." You start to look a little sad when he says this. He notices, sighs and puts his hand on the table.

"It's not a bad thing." You chuckle and he looks at you confused.

"I don't actually care."

"Oh, fuck you." You laugh and he rolls his eyes and crosses his arms again.

All of a sudden, your phone buzzes. While laughing you pull it out. It was your sister.

Best Girl