:/ #51

You heard the sound of metal starting to move. Using your demonic strength, you quickly jumped out of the way, avoiding the metal, which was now trying to kill you. 

You jumped down the stairs and quickly ran to Midoriya. On the way, you take the devil out of you and put it in the small pouch with the Almonds, then quickly grab your angel. You squeeze it and turn it into a sword and cut Midoriya free from the metal bars that were holding him against the main computer that the professor and Sam were at. 

"Y/N? When did you get here?" He asked when he was finally free. 

You open your mouth to answer, but quickly cut yourself off when you hear the metal moving again. You quickly push Midoriya out of the way, landing on top of him. 

You turn your head and see that the boss villain was touching the ground. A slight growl escapes your lips as you feel the metal bars hold you and Midoriya in place. 

"U-Um..." You look down at the green-haired boy, who was now below you. He had an uncomfortable look on his face. 

You sigh and turn over to the boss who was picking up the professor. "He's getting away. Get out from under me." You exclaimed as you turned your sword back into an angel. 

"Y-Your on top of me," You growled out a sigh, and roll your eyes. 

"I have to do everything myself." Your devil had regained its strength and quickly came to your hand, allowing you to squeeze it and move the strength throughout your whole body. 

You quickly push off Midoriya, which bent the metal, and stood up. You then ran after the boss. He heard your footsteps and tried to hit you, which would knock you to the ground, but you were a few steps ahead of him. You duck under his arm and kicked the back of his knees, which knocked him to the ground. 
While he fell, you grabbed the professor from off the boss's shoulder and move him out of the way. 

There was one flaw with your seemingly flawless plan. Granted, every plan someone comes up with on the fly is bound to have flaws. 

When you knocked the boss on the ground, you allowed him to then touch the ground. 
Which was metal. 

As you were running away, large rectangles of metal came flying at you, knocking the professor out of your hands. 
The metal hit you against the wall causing you momentarily pass out. 

You opened your eyes, with a sharp pain in your head, and a slight ringing in your ears. You slowly started to stand up with a hand on your head and looked around the room. Then there was Midoriya running towards you. "Y/N! Are you ok?" He asked, worry in his tone. 

"Where's the professor." You asked looking around. 

"They're escaping." 

"Then why the FUCK are you over here?" You exclaimed as you fully stood up and trying to regaining your balance. 

"W-well-" 

"THAT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION!" 

You rolled your eyes and started to run towards the boss. Midoriya hot on your tail. You go to attack the boss, but he managed to touch the metal door frame on his way out, causing more metal rectangles to attack you and Midoriya. You managed to maneuver yourself out of the way,  and hide behind the large door. 

The metal stopped moving, but it was now blocking the doorway. You noticed a small hole but was really small. You might be able to fit, but it would be tight. 

You knew that Midoriya wouldn't be able to fit. And he was still in here. You sighed and started to punch and stretch the metal, causing the hole to grow bigger.