:/ #87

The warehouse doors opened, and in walked a tall man with a police uniform on. Shit

I started to move to try to hide behind Dabi or Shiggaraki. If I was caught here, I would be useless to the league. 

"I can't believe you!" The police officer shouted... at me? 

I was confused, but a breath of relief passed my lips as I saw his face start to melt off. It was Toga. 

"What did you learn?" Shiggaraki asked, as twice ran over to hand toga some clothes. 

Toga put on the outfit, then walked over and tried to slap me across the face, but I moved out of the way before she could reach me. "HOW COULD YOU!" 

"How could I what?" I asked trying to sound confused. Fuck. She knows. And I was so close too. Damn psycho bitch. 

"I should have known the moment you tried to talk to me at the licencing exam." 

***

"Cami?" I walked up to the girl I assumed was my childhood friend, but she had no idea who I was. That's not right. I was talking to her a few weeks ago. She should still know who I am. Unless...

They gave me information about the league's quirks. Maybe... 

*** 

"Who else knows?" Toga asked. 

"Knows what?" I asked, trying to save my skin. 

"What did you learn Toga?" Shiggaraki demanded. 

"Who knows about you?" Toga repeated, ignoring Shiggaraki's demands. 

I stayed quiet. There is no point in trying to deny anything. She already knows. 

***

"Wait, you're spying on the Leauge Of Villains?" Jiro asked, holding my burner phone in her hand. 

I nodded, "They think I'm a good liar and will be able to trick them into giving me information." 

"Who?" 

"The government." 

"Do they not have other people already in the league? What do they want you to know?" 

"They didn't tell me much about anyone else infiltrating the league. But I guess I am really the only one who can learn about their plans for UA. They want me to learn who the UA traitor is, then get out as quickly as possible." 

"So you learn, then what, just dip? They won't let you out that easily." 

"I know. But as soon as I learn who it is, I'll tell the police, then they will get UA to add stricter rules and I will basically be useless to them. Hopefully, that will be enough for them to leave me alone." 

Jiro sighed. She seemed worried. "Why do I feel like it won't be that easy?" 

"Probably because it won't. But, on the plus side, we'll find that out soon."  She looked up at you confused. "I'm getting pretty close to finding out who it is. Hopefully in the next few meetings, I have with them." 

*** 

I sighed. No point in hiding it. 

"You apparently."  They can't know she knows. or they'll hunt her down and probably kill her.  

"TOGA! What is going on?" Shigarraki asked, taking one of his gloves off. 

Toga looked at the blue-haired man, and sighed, "She works for the government. She is giving the government information about us."