:/ #60

Walking through the hallways, and rubbing your eyes, you could hear your class chattering while the smell of food was filled your nose.

The training was finally over and Mr. Aizawa, seeing how tired you were, allowed you to take a quick power nap to allow you to survive the night. However, today was the only day this trip he would allow you to. Because your body was not used to using both your angel and devil at the same time. But for the rest of the camp, you were not going to be allowed to take a power nap. In the moment, you were fine with that, however, you knew this was going to come back to bit you in the ass later now that you thought about it.

You had just woken up from your nap and were on your way to the outdoor dining area.
When you finally got there, the sun was setting, and only a few stars twinkled in the sky. You looked around the dining/cooking area, and saw an ash-blond spiky-haired boy, stirring something in a pot. You walked over to him and hit your head on his back. He tensed up a little, but when he saw you, he relaxed.

"Relax, no one would wanna touch you." You joked not lifting your head.

He furrowed his brows in both confusion and anger. "What's that supposed to mean?"

You look up and rest your chin on his back, (Because we short and can't reach his shoulder) "You're weird......and gross."

He moved his shoulder, offended by your statement, causing your head to leave his back and a chuckle to leave your lips. "Fine, I won't get you any then." He finally said after a few seconds and returned to string the food in the pot.

"No, hey. I'm kidding." You whined with a chuckle, pulling at his arm slightly. "I'm sorry?" Your voice goes slightly higher as if asking.

"No, fuck you. You can get your own food."

You think for a quick moment, then an idea pops into your head. You smirk, but it quickly fades into an innocent smile. "Please daddy?" You beg as you hug his arm and batter your eyes.

"That's not gonna work." He was still unfazed.

You weren't convinced. But when you looked down, nothing. You looked back up at his face, confused. 'That always used to work.'

You continued to think while biting the inside of your cheek, but nothing. You eventually gave up and started begging. "Pleeeeaaase."

"No."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase?"

"Nope."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasse?"

"You know, whining isn't gonna help your case."

You furrow your brows. You were not about to accept defeat.

"You know," He started, "You could always get your food yourself."

You thought for a moment, then whined "But that involves work."

He rolled his eyes and continues to stir. Food was almost ready at this point. You had to move quickly. 'Alright. Secret weapon.'

You sighed and let go of his arm. "Fine. I'll go ask Izuku." You said, exaggerating Deku's first name, which you knew would cause anger to ignite in the stubborn blond.

You started to walk away, trying to find Deku, but a hand grabbed your arm. You paused and turned around. "Yes?" You asked sarcastically as if you had no idea what you did to him.

He growled and glared at you, while you tried to hold back a laugh. He looked back at the pot and said "Go grab a bowl."

You chuckled and thanked him, before running to grab 2 bowls. You walked back, and Bakugou dished out bowls for both you and him. Then aggressively handed you yours. You smiled. "Thank you~" you sung, causing him to flip you off. You chuckled and you both went to sit down.