:/ #77

The next day, after class, you were walking back to the dorms with Jiro, Bakugou, Kirishima, and Kaminari You were talking with Jiro about class, as you all headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat. As you and Jiro slid up on the counter, while Kaminari and Kirishima looked for something to eat, Mina walked up to the group. 

"Hey, Y/N?" Her words were soft but loud enough to catch your attention. You looked at her, your face clearly showing you were still hurt by what she had said the previous day. 
"Can we talk?" 

You sighed and leaned back, your hands on the counters to prop yourself up. 
"About what?" 

"Yesterday." 

Bakugou leaned over to Kirishima, 
"What happened yesterday?" 

"Dude, Mina snapped." Kaminari chimed in. 
"She went off about how Y/N was ignoring her, and how she can't act like a bitch just because she has mommy issues- OW! Hey." He exclaimed after a foot collided with his back. He turned around to look at you. 
"What?" 

"If I can reach you, I can hear you." You explained with an annoyed look on your face. 

"I'll go back to the fridge." 

You rolled your eyes as you slid off the counter. You walked around Mina, pulling her arm slightly, signalling her to follow you. She did. 

You lead her to the elevator and waited for it to arrive. Throughout the whole wait, even the ride up the elevator, you were both silents. Not a single word was spoken. When the elevator came to a stop and opened, you walked out and headed toward your room. Once inside you sat on your bed, leaning against your headboard, and pulled a leg up. Not to your chest, but up a little bit. 

"You gonna come in or are you just gonna stand there like an idiot?" You asked her when you realized she hadn't entered your room and was just standing at the door. 

She breathed in a deep breath and stepped into your room and closed the door, then stalked slowly towards your bed. Once near, she sat on the bed, looking both uncomfortable and nervous. 

The two of you sat there for a moment, her confused but too nervous to say anything, while you were trying to string together a sentence with the bane of your existence. Words. 

After a few minutes of utter silence, you finally spoke up. 
"Middle school is shit." 

Even more, confusion laced the pink-skinned girl's face. 
"What?" 

"I never liked it. The people are crap, and you don't learn anything useful." 

"I mean, I guess. Why are you bringing this up?" 

"People there think that they deserve something. In middle school, people feel so entitled to everything, whether they deserve it or not." 

You never took your eyes off your knee. One hand balled into a fist while the other rested on the top of the said knee. 

"People seem to think that because they are not officially teens, they can act like adults, and take whatever they want. Use people for their own selfish needs and not have to worry about the consequences, because they never had to before. Because before they were still children. Before, they could get away with everything." 

Mina tried to interject to ask if you were ok, but you cut her off and continued on your little rant. 

"These people seem to think that you can use whoever you want to get what you want, and never have to worry about the consequences. They don't have to worry about who they hurt, or what happens to the people they used because they get what they want. And now the people that they hurt are stuck feeling like they can't get close to anyone, because no one really likes them. People just want what they have."