:/ #20

*Steamy Makeout sessions. Read at your own risk*
You and Bakugou get off the train and start walking to his house. When you get to his street, he starts crossing the road.
"What are you doing?" You ask him confused.
"I wanna go to your house. We haven't been there since you moved in," he explained grabbing your hand and pulling you towards your house. Your eyes widened as fear took over you.
'Is he gonna be there?' You worried.
Bakugou turned to you at first in annoyance, but when he saw your face he was immediately worried. "Woah, Woah, what's wrong? What's with that look?" He asked worriedly.
"N-nothing," you mumble turning your head. "I guess we could go if you really wanted to,"
"Are you sure? We can go to my house,"
You sigh. "No, it's fine. L-lets go,"
You guys slowly make your way to your apartment. When. You get to the door you jiggle the handle realizing that the door is locked. You reach into your bag and grab your keys and unlock the door. You open the door slowly and see that all the lights were off. You sigh in relief and open the door all the way and walk in letting Bakugou in. When he walks in, you close the door and both of you take your shoes off and set your bags down by the couches. Bakugou starts looking around, because he hasn't been there in a while, and eyes the kitchen. He looks at the kitchen, then looks at you, then back at the kitchen getting an idea.
He walks over to the kitchen and says, "Hey, Y/N," You look over at him confused. He gets behind the island and asks "Wanna bake something?" You smile and run over to the kitchen.
Not even 5 minutes into baking, you had completely forgotten about why you were scared. Laughing and smiling,  you were having a good time. Bakugou was proud that he could make you feel better. Even tho he had no idea why you felt bad. But he wasn't gonna push you. He knows when something is bothering you, you'll tell him. He just has to give you time.
You put what you made in the oven and set a timer. You wipe some sweat off your forehead with the back of your hand. You placed your hands on the counter and sighed when you felt a pair of crimson red eyes on you.
"Oi, dumbass," you heard Bakugou say firmly. You turn and look at him. He was leaning against the island with his arms crossed and a flirty smirk on his face. You know exactly what he wants, so you look back at him with the same flirty smirk. "Come here,"
Motions for you to come closer with his pointer finger. Your smirk grows a little bit bigger as you walk over to him teasingly slow. You walk right up to him. He uncrosses his arms and pulls you closer by your waist. You chuckle and wrap your arms around his neck.
"You're in a flirty mood," you chuckle.
"Not my fault you're fucking sexy," he replies smirking.
"Oh, I'm sexy now? I thought I was a dumbass?"
"You are. My dumbass," he replies your faces getting extremely close.
"As long as I'm your only one,"
"Oh, that's a guarantee,"
"Is it?"
"Mhm,"
You chuckle closing your eyes slightly.
"You a fucking softy,"
"Just shut up and kiss me." With that, he smirks and touches your lips with his. At first, it was soft and gentle. Your lips moving perfectly in sync with his. Then his hands started moving from your waist down a little bit to your ass. He squeezes it a little bit causing you to let out a slight moan. He takes that opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth, causing you to moan a little bit again. He smirks into the kiss.
You were making out like this for a few seconds when Bakugou got an idea. His hands travelled down your body again to your thighs. Knowing what he wants, you jump up wrapping your legs around his waist. He spins you both around and places you on the island that was behind him. You smirk. He started kissing your jaw, then worked down to your neck. You moved your hands and started playing and pulling at his hair.
All of a sudden, certain memories flood your thoughts. S/N/BF kissing your neck while pinning you against your door. Him pinning you against your bed. Kissing down your chest.
You're eyes widen and you pull away from Bakugou. Tears start forming in your eyes.
Bakugou was confused, but when he looked up you, worry completely took over.
"Hey, hey, it's ok. We don't have to if you don't want to." He said, slowly and cautiously bringing a hand to your cheek.
You took a deep breath. "I-I'm s-sor-,"
"Don't fucking apologize," he cuts you off firmly. "If you don't want to, you don't want to."
You bring your forehead to his and squeeze your eyes shut, causing the tears to fall down your face. Bakugou brings both his hand to your face, wiping the tears from your face.
'Fuck,' Bakugou thinks, thinking he messed up.
You bring your hands to his and hold them, more tears falling. You couldn't hold it back anymore. You start sobbing.
He slowly brings his hands around your back and hugs you tight. You hide your face in his shoulder and continue sobbing, wrapping your arms around him.
Bakugou brings a hand to your head and starts stroking your hair to calm you down. After a few seconds, you calm down, your sobbing slows, then comes to a stop. You guys stay like this until you hear your timer go off.
"It's ready," you say not moving.
"I'll get it. You stay here, ok?" He explains bringing his hands down. You nod slowly. You bring your head up and Bakugou wipes the tears from your face. He kisses your forehead and walks over to the oven, puts the oven mitts on, and pulls the baked good out of the oven. He puts it on top of the stove and pulls the mitts off.
You sniff the air. "Mmm," you chuckle slightly.
"Well, you are an incredible baker. It better smell good," he chuckles. You blush slightly at his comment.
Bakugou always knew how to make you feel better. And knew how to make you blush.
"Now we let it cool and, then we can try it." You say shyly.

Words: 1106
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 2 things. First, thank you so much for 345+ reads. You guys are awesome. Second. I know you guys want Y/N to tell Bakugou. But I have a super cute way of how she will tell him. So be patient. Anyways. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.