:/ #22

A week later, the day was finally here. The day of the sports festival. You woke up bright and early and changed into your gym uniform. Then you quickly run to the kitchen and grab some breakfast. 

"So, today's the day huh?" Your stepsister asks walking towards you. 

"I know. I'm excited," You exclaim excitedly taking a bite of your cereal. 

"I'll see if I can watch it, but I have an interview for a job. But I will record it, so we can watch it together. Ok?" 

You chuckle, "Deal," 

You finish your cereal, then start working on a protein shake. Before you blend it you decide to call Bakugou. 

"Are you ready yet?" Is the first thing he asks. 

'Not even a hello,' You think shaking your head. "Almost, I just called to see if you wanted a protein shake? I'm about to blend mine," 

"Nah, I got one."

"Ok, I'll be down in 15,"

"Hurry up,"

You roll your eyes and hang up the phone. Finally, you start the blender. You wait a few seconds, then turn it off. You pour it into a shake travel mug, and head to the door. You put on your shoes and open the door. 

"Good luck," You hear your stepsister yell from the living room. You look over and smile at her, then walk out the door. You quickly run downstairs to the front door of your building, and there stood the explosive blonde himself. 

"Hey there stranger," You joke, as you walk out of the building. 

"Finally. Holy fuck you slow," He rolls his eyes as he kicks off the tree that he was leaning on. 

"You know, one day your gonna knock that tree down," You chuckle as you both start walking to the train station. 

"The fucks that supposed to mean?" 

"Well if you keep kicking it, and leaning on it you might break it. Then my landlord is gonna get mad," 

"Tch, I'm not stupid. It's not gonna break,"

"Whatever you say," You chuckle as he rolls his eyes. 

You guys walk to the train station. You talk about how nervous you are, and how not nervous he is. Then talk about potential strategies you can use. 

"I'm just ready for the final round, so I can beat your ass," You joke. 

"Oh, please. You won't beat me, I'm gonna win this." He snapped back. You chuckle. "You better get to the third round, so you can try," 

You smirk. "Easy. Everyone in our class is weak. And the other classes aren't as good as us. The first two rounds are going to be a piece of cake," You say smugly. Bakugou smirks with you. 

"I didn't hear a single lie in that sentence." You both chuckle and wait for your stop, then get off the train and walk to UA. When you get there there are a ton of reporters, civilians, and security. 

You guys had to show one of the security guards your student ID, and they took you through the gates, to your class's waiting room. Most of the class was there already. You sat at the table with Bakugou. Kaminari and Kirishima are already sitting here, and are talking to Bakugou. You are playing on your phone, distracted when you see Kirishima get up and run over to Deku and Todoroki. 

"We aren't here to be each other's friends," Todoroki exclaims whacking Kirishima's hand away from his shoulder. Todoroki stares at Deku, intensely. 

You lean over to Bakugou and ask, "What the hell did I miss?"

"Icyhot just declared war on Deku," He explains. 

"Oh, why?" He shrugs his shoulders. 

You roll your eyes leaning back in your chair. "This is why we have women,"

All of a sudden, one of the workers knocks and opens the door. "The festival is about to start. Come with me," they say, as they walk out of the room. 

Everyone gets up and follows them to our entrance. They tell us to wait until Precent Mic calls our class, then we will walk to the middle where the stage and a big screen is. 

"LETS INTRODUCE THE CLASSES OF THIS YEAR," we hear Precent Mic yell. "FIRST UP, THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN IN THE MEDIA DUE TO A VILLAIN ATTACK! FROM THE HERO COURSE, CLASS 1A!"  

We all walk out to the middle of the field. Precent Mic continues to introduce the other classes as you try to talk to Bakugou. "Ok, there is deffenetly a lot more people here than I thought. You nervous?" You ask him. 

"No way. Why would I be nervous?" 

"You're shaking arent you?"

He looks at you annoyed. "Fuck off," You giggle. When we make it to the stage, and screen Midnight walks up. 

"Oh what?" You mumble confused looking at her costume. 

"Someone should really talk to Mrs. Midnight about her costume," Kirishima suggests. 

"Yea its really not ok," Kaminari agrees. 

"Welcome students to this years sports festival. Before we begin, we will have the top student say a few words. Please come on up Bakugou Katsuki." Midnight exclaimes. 

You are shocked. 'He is talking and he didn't tell ME?!' You think shocked. You watch as Bakugou walks up the stairs, to the microphone. 

"I just wanna say," He starts, talking into the microphone. "I'm gonna win," 

You roll your eyes. But everyone else started booing him. 'Not surprising. Thinking about winning, and he didn't even mention me. Rude,' You think shaking myself. 

"WHY WOULD YOU BE SO DISRESPECTFUL?" You hear Iida yell at Bakugou as he chops the air. "YOUR REPRESENTING US ALL!" 

"Not my fault you're all just stepping stones to my success," Bakugou replies putting a thumbs down. Then he walks back to you. You don't look at him. "Whats your problem?" He asks you. 

"I don't care about what you said." You start, then turn to look at him, "But you left me out. I thought you wanted me to win too," 

He rolls his eyes. "Such an attention whore," You pout. 

"Your favourite attention whore. My way," He rolls his eyes and smirks. 

"You better be. And I better be the only one you say that too," 

"Yes, yes. I'm not that mean." 

He glaires at you in disbelief. "You sure?" 
"Shh, she's talking again," You motion to Midnight mad at Bakugou. He chuckles and looks at Midnight. While listening to Midnight talk, and explain the screen, you notice Bakugou threaten to hurt someone. You are confused, but when you see Deku quickly turn back to Midnight, you understand what happened. You roll you eyes and look back at Midnight. 

"Lets see what they will be doing first," Midnight exclaims pointing to the screen with her whip. "And it looks like, the obstical course." 

You hear people start cheering in the audience. "Here is how this works. All the students will race around an obstical course that we have built around the school. The first 42 students to cross the finish line will move onto second round. Any questions? Good. Go to the starting line,"
She says motioning to a large gate on one of the walls. Everyone walls over go the gates. You and Bakugou managed to get near the front of the crowd. You stretch a little waiting for the race to start.
"On your marks!" You hear Precent Mic exclaim on speaker. "GET SET!"
You prepare yourself to run.
"GO!"

Words: 1240
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wanna thank you for 500+ reads. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.