:/ #81

The four of you walked towards the main building. All of your targets were light blue now, showing you all had passed the first trial. 

As you were coming up to the building, you saw Deku, Uraraka, and Sero all with their targets illuminating a blue light. Kaminari and Kirishima got really excited when they saw your class. They called out to them and then did a small 'class 1a' cheer with Uraraka and Sero. 

You tried to hide your face with your hand to avoid eye contact with the strange people. I am not associated with them. You thought as you went inside the building, Bakugou following behind while saying something to Deku. "Makes sense, with that quirk you've got." 

As the two of you walked inside you asked, "You're still gonna talk to him tonight right?" 

"Yes." He sounded slightly annoyed since you continued to ask him about this many times. "I still don't think he got it from All Might." 

"What other explanation is there?" 

"He could be a late bloomer. You were." 

"Yea but I got mine when I was six instead of four. He's fifteen. Usually, late bloomers get their quirks a few years after their fourth birthday. But not that late." You explained walking towards the refreshments table and grabbing a bottle of water. "Besides, All Might lost his quirk. Probably because he gave it to Deku." 

He sighed and drank from a water bottle. "I just don't see why I have to be the one to ask. Why can't you do it? You want to know." 

You turned and leaned against the table, and crossed your arms. "Because you have some pent-up aggression you need to get out. And as much as I enjoy your way of getting your anger out, I like walking. I'm just saying." You said with a shrug as you looked out at the crowd of students who passed. Maybe you could see if anyone else from your class passed. 

"You like walking?" 

"Ok, I like being able to walk without- Camie?" Your train of thought was cut off when you saw a girl with dirty blonde hair, a black skin-tight suit, and a shiketsu hat. 

"What the fuck is a Camie?" 

"Not what, who? Camie." You pointed to the girl, but Bakugou still didn't understand what you were talking about. "Do you remember that one girl that used to be friends with me in middle school? She never said anything about me, but also to stop Yua. She also apologized for them a few times, but still remained friends after I stopped. Remember that?" 

"Sure." He said, clearly not having a clue what you were talking about. You sighed. 

"Forget it. I'm gonna go say hi, then probably bug Jiro." You pointed to another refreshments table with more food, where Jiro, Momo, Shoji, and Tsu were standing at. Then you walked away. 

Bakugou watched you confused, then saw Kaminari walk over to the table Jiro was standing at, so he went over as well. "No need to worry about us Yamomo, what's up? You been here long?" Kaminari asked. 

"We just finished as well." Shoji explained. 

"I was kinda surprised Bakugou was here already. But I get it now, it's because you were with him." Jiro joked. 

"Oh come on, why is everyone dragging me today?" The electric blond whined.  

After a few minutes, you walked over to the group with a slight smirk on your face. "What are you smirking at?" Bakugou asked. 

You looked up at him, your smirk switching to a confused look. "Hm? What do you mean?" 

"You were smirking?"