:/ #4

"Deku?!"

He ran at the monster fast. He threw his bag at the monster, then pulled at the monster but it didn't do anything. The pros ran to him and tried to get Deku away, but the monster stopped them. All of a sudden a big gust of wind came and blew the monster to the wall. You looked up and saw All Might standing there holding both boys. The villain was everywhere. It started raining.

The press ran up to All Might and Bakugou. And the pros were lecturing Deku about being reckless. Meanwhile, the press was trying to ask Bakugou questions and see if he was ok. You waited for some of the press to leave before running up to Bakugou and hugging him. You snapped him out of his thoughts and he hugged you back. You started rambling asking if he was ok, and saying that you thought he was going to die, with a few tears running down your face.

"Listen to me. If I ever die to a weak-ass villain, I will personally let you kill me, ok?" You both chuckle.

The press was taking pictures and asking if you were a couple, but you both ignored them while trying to walk away. He starts walking you home, but you can tell something is bothering him. At first, you thought it was the villain, but when he saw Deku he looked angry. 'Was he mad at him? Was he thinking about what I said? Was he thinking about how Deku tried to save him?' You had no idea where his head was at. When you got to your house you hugged him but he was still distracted. You could tell cause he half-assed his hug. (He's got some nerve) You looked at him with murderous eyes.

"Excuse me!" You exclaimed. He snapped out of his thoughts.

"What? I hugged you back." He said rolling his eyes.

"The fuck kinda hug is this? You doing things half-assed now?" You sassed pulling away. He did not like that. He pulled you in and hugged you tight. You smiled satisfyingly as you hugged him back. When you both pulled away he asked, "Was that better you majesty?"

"Yes, thank you." You said proudly. He rolled his eyes and gave you a few head pats. Not gonna lie, you loved them. You loved it when he pats your head or played with your hair. You smiled wide.

When he stopped you said your goodbyes and you walked into your house. When you opened the door you were greeted by your dad. He was standing there with his arms crossed and an angry look on his face.

"Hello, father. How are you? I hope you're terrible." You asked closing the door.

"Mind telling me why you were hugging that Bakugou boy on LIVE TV!?" He yelled angrily.

"Well if you didn't watch, I thought he was going to die. And I'm pretty sure he thought he was going to die too. So I hugged him to comfort both of us." You replied while taking your jacket off.

"Oh, is that so. Well, now I have my whole office asking if my DAUGHTER is dating that delinquent. So thank you for that."

"Well, we're not dating. Not officially anyway." You said walking towards your room.

"What is that supposed to mean?" You stopped walking and smirked. You turned around to face him.
"What I mean is we have made out before." He made a disgusted face.

"Excuse me?!"

"And he both smells and tastes like caramel." You say smirking even more. He looks at you with rage and disgust.

"You slut." You smile and wink.

"Yep, you raised a slut." You spin around on your heel and walk to your room. You hear him growl in the hallway. You giggle and go on your PC.

'I wanna play something calming.' You thought as you look at your games. 'Sims 4 or Minecraft?'

You were playing Sims for about 30 minutes then your phone rings. You look at it and see Bakugou is calling on facetime. You answer the phone.

"He dumbass."
"Wassup teddybear. What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get my sim pregnant."

"Why?"

"She wants to rebel and made piss off her dad."

"I'm gonna guess you're mad at your dad."

"He saw the news. And is upset that his coworkers are going to think we're dating."

"Well not officially, but I mean..."

You blush a little. "That's what I told him."

He laughs. "How'd he take that?" You start laughing.

"I don't think he's too happy. He called me a slut. And just agreed. I don't care. He can call me whatever he wants."

"I'm the only one who gets to call you that." He starts to angry pout.

"Awww, you baby." You chuckle.

"The fuck did you just call me?" He exclaimed angrily.

"Hey, you called me a slut. I was just getting even." You say proudly.

He was about to say something but he stopped himself. You chuckle. You sit in comfortable silence for a few minutes. Suddenly you both hear your dad yelling and a plate breaks. You're both shocked at first. Then you calm down and go back to playing the Sims 4. Bakugou looks at you for a second before saying "You wanna come over tonight? Get out of the house." You sigh.

"Nah, I'll be fine." You smile. Then your stepsister calls you from the kitchen saying dinner is ready.

"Got to go. Call you later?"

"Sure. C'ya teddybear."

"Bye dumbass." He rolls his eyes and you hang up. You exit your game and got to the dining room.

The next day

You walk into school with Bakugou and see Deku. You nudge him and nudge your head in Deku's direction.

"What about him?"

You give him an annoyed look and he sighs.

"Fine." He says rolling his eyes. You both walk over to Deku.

"Nerd." Deku looks at you both. He looked a little nervous. Bakugou is hesitant at first. You can tell he doesn't want to be there. Deku's face went from nervous to confused. Eventually, Bakugou finally spits out what he was going to say.

"Don't jump off the building."

Deku looked shocked. He looks at you and you look shy. That was the first time he saw you look nervous or shy before.

"I'm-..." Bakugou starts the looks at you. "Do I have to?"

"Yes. The faster you say it the faster you can leave." Bakugou rolls his eyes and sighs.

"I'm s-sorry. Please don't kill yourself." He says without looking at Deku. Deku looks confused for a second then he smiles.

"It alright."

"You know," You start, "I bet you could smile at the villains and they would bend to your every will." You both chuckle. Bakugou rolls his eyes.

"Can we go now?" You roll your eyes and agree. You say bye to Deku as Bakugou grabs your hand and starts pulling you away. Before you walk into class Bakugou whispers in your ear.

"You owe me." You can hear the smirk in his voice which causes you to blush intensely.

"Oh fuck off," you say slapping his arm. 

Words: 1197

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Idk what to say here............ Bye