:/ #6

It's been about 1 and a half weeks since the entrance exams. Neither you nor Bakugou has heard anything from UA. You were starting to getting nervous. 'What if I didn't get in? That's why they didn't call me.' You thought as you walk down to the mailbox to get the mail. 'That can't be it. I scored super high. Maybe the hero points didn't count.' You open the mailbox and grab the mail. There was a bit of weight to it but you don't think anything of it. There is a lot of mail. You walk back inside looking through the mail. As you get to the door, you stop on one letter. It was white with the UA logo on the seal. You're shocked. You quickly run inside and throw the other mail on the kitchen counter.

"Hey Y/N- Oh, ok bye" Your stepmom tries to say but you quickly run to your room. You close and lock the door and go sit at your desk. You hold the letter in your hand and stare at it. You have so many thoughts running through your head.

'This is why they didn't call. What if I didn't get in? What if they say I failed terribly. What if Bakugou didn't get it? If he didn't get in, then I didn't get in.' You take a deep breath start to open the letter. But there is no letter inside. Just a little disk. You pick it up and look at it. Suddenly a hologram comes out of it. This startles you so you drop it. The hologram is All Might.

"Young Y/N. Congratulations. You passed." He says. Your heart skips a beat. He keeps rambling on about how you did but you tune him out. You tune everything out. 'I got in.' You think a smile forming across your face. A single tear falls down your cheek. 'One step closer to becoming a pro.' You think close your eyes and leaning your head back in your chair. The hologram stops. You look down at the disk and smile even more.

You grab your phone and run out of your room. You run to the front door and see your stepmom in the kitchen, your stepsister on the couch with her boyfriend, and your dad on the other couch, all watching the TV.

"Hey S/N/BF." You say putting your shoes on.

"Hey, kid." He says not looking away from the TV. "Oh, my boss says thanks for the brownies."

"No problem. I'm going to Kacchan's." You say as you open the door.

"Have fun." Your stepmom says from the kitchen.

You walk out and close the door. As soon as the door is closed you sprint to Bakugou's house. You burst through the door, (because they know it's you) take your shoes off, and run to the kitchen where Mitsuki is.

Not even saying hello, you yell "I PASSED!" Both Mitsuki and Masaru are happy for you.

"Katsuki is in his room with his letter," Mitsuki says. You run to Katsuki's room and stand outside the door because you hear All Might's voice.

'He must still be watching his video.' You think sliding down on the wall next to his door waiting for him to finish. You wait about 1 minute then the room goes silent. You send him a text.

Y/N

You get in???

It takes him a second to reply.

Boom boom boy

Yea

You take that opportunity to burst into his room.

"WASSUP BITCH!" You yell startling him a little. He was sitting at his desk. You run over to him and hug him. He hugs you back and pulls you on his lap. You continue to hug for a few seconds before Mitsuki yells from downstairs.

"KATSUKI DID YOU GET IN?"

Katsuki rolls his eyes. "YEA, OF COURSE, I DID!" He yells back. You chuckle.