:/ #80

A/N: We got 7 more chapters after this. I don't know if I'm excited that I finished the first story I care about, or if I'm sad. Because this is my favourite story. Idk. I'll let yall know once I figure it out. 

Once you changed into your hero costume, you joined the 1500 or so students in the large room, to learn about how the test would work. 

Mr. Aizawa mentioned that about 50% of all students taking the exam would pass. However, this year; due to the excessive increase in heroes, only the first one hundred students to finish the first test would get their licenses. Then there was still the second test. So only about 1% of people would be getting their licenses. I don't appreciate being lied to, Mr. Aizawa. You thought shaking your head slightly. 

The first test seemed fairly straightforward. Everyone would get three targets and six balls. You can put the targets anywhere as long as their visible and easily accessible. If a ball hits your target it will light up red. If all of your targets get hit, you fail. If you manage to get two people out, you pass. 

You decided to put one target on your thigh, one on your stomach, and one on your chest, right on a boob. When Jiro noticed this, she was shocked. 

"Isn't that cheating?" She asked pointing to the one on your boob. 

You looked at her, then looked down, then back up at her and shrugged. "Sucks to suck." 

She tilted her head. "But what if they pin you down and try to touch- OH that's that point." She laughed at her own stupidity. 

"That took you way too long to figure out." You laughed as well. 

"I still think that's cheating." 

"It's not cheating. It's called using my resources." 

Jiro rolled her eyes. 

Since the two of you weren't paying attention when the room opened up, showing a stadium; more than twice the size of the USJ, you were shocked. There were a bunch of different terrains for people to fight in. There were buildings for a city, mountains, and even some water areas. 

Everyone was given a few minutes to go to their preferred terrain, so people started to split up. But Midoriya suggested something a little different. 
"Everyone stick together. We'll fight them as a group." 

But the explosion boy next to you wasn't too pleased with that idea. "Tch. This isn't a field trip." 

He started to walk away. You did have to agree with him though. Being in a big group meant you were more likely to be caught. Apparently, Kirishima and Kaminairi also had the same idea as you, since the three of you followed Bakugou. Iida and Midoriya tried to call after you, but none of you listened. 

The three of you headed for the area with all the buildings. As you were walking, you heard the buzzer go off, starting the first part of the test. Luckily, or unluckily, as you were walking you guys didn't run into anyone. 

You found a ladder that lead to what looked like an overpass. The boys climbed the ladder, but you used your hoverboard to fly up. You thought about going up to the top before them, but there could be people up there. And you weren't in the mood to do any work. So you waited for them to go up before you finally went up as well. When you reached the top, you saw a bunch of flesh piles on the ground, a boy with purple hair with one hand behind his back and a flesh pile in his hand, and Kirishima was nowhere to be seen. Where'd sharky go? You wondered. 
You sat on the wall, and put your hoverboard away, ready to watch what was going on. 

Bakugou was talking to the boy with purple hair over on the side of the overpass. It was at this point that you realized there were more piles of flesh globs on the ground. They looked like the ones that the boy had in his hand, which he now dropped. 
There was more back and forth between Bakuguou and the purple-haired boy. Eventually, the purple-haired boy send large finger-looking things flying at Bakugou and Kaminari, which Bakugou used a new move he called 'AP Auto Cannon'. It was like his new move AP Shot, where he directed a single blast in a specific spot, instead of his whole hand. The difference between that, and the one he just did was that the AP shot is one single blast. Whereas Auto Cannon is a bunch of smaller shots. 
You were pretty sure that is how it worked, but you weren't entirely sure. It still looked cool though. 

They continued to talk, when the boy sent more fingers at Bakugou, as he was running for the purple-haired boy. This time, instead of dodging, the fingers grabbed onto him and started to mould his body, working their way down. In a moment of quick thinking, Bakugou threw Kaminari one of his smoke grenades. Kaminari caught it and looked at it, slightly confused. 

He started to take some deep breaths and looked around to figure out what to do. Then he saw you sitting on the wall, watching everything play out. 
"Are you gonna help?" He asked, throwing his hands up almost annoyed with you. 

"No. You guys got this." You replied, resting one of your legs on the edge of the wall, next to you, while resting your arm on top of it. 

"Don't worry," the other boy started, "I'll make sure you join them as well-" 

"Bitch, if you touch me with those crusty ass fingers I will slice your hand off." You paused for a moment, then asked, "They are hands... right?"
He nodded. "Ok, just making sure." You thought back to the fingers, thinking they looked like a completely different part of the body. Since they were moving so fast, you couldn't exactly get a good look at them. 

Kaminari was confused, but shook it off and turned back to the boy across the road. He tried to think of something to help get his friends back and defeat this guy. He shot out one of his red disks towards the guy, but it missed him. How'd you miss that? You thought, rolling your eyes. 

The boys continued the conversation. "Listen up. Bakugou may be a bit of a jerk, but he's actually working really hard to become a hero." He threw the grenade that Bakugou threw to him, at the boy, hurting him slightly and setting off a smoke screen and distracting the boy. This gave Kaminari a chance to dodge the fingers that the other boy was sending him. "That ugly-ass gauntlets aren't just a fashion statement." 

Thankfully. You thought, wondering how his mother let her son leave the house with those disgusting things. 

"He can use his equipment along with his nitro-sweat to make simple grenades." Kaminari continued. 

"That's it. He tossed it to you." The boy thought out loud. 

"And besides," Kaminari moved slightly and pointed a finger gun at the poor boy. "You've stepped into a pretty killer spot." Kamainari shot a single beam of electricity at the boy, with it coming out of his back and connecting to the disk that was sucked to the wall. 

Huh. I guess he didn't miss. You moved your leg so it was dangling along with the other one. 

The electricity didn't fully knock the boy out. Luckily, it did damage him enough to release Bakugou and Kirishima, which allowed them to deal the final two blows which knocked him out. 

"The more damage he takes, the more people get released." Kirishima pointed out, as the poor purple-haired boy fell to the ground. 

"No wonder he was only doing long-distance attacks." Bakugou thought out loud. 

Kirishima turned to Kaminari and smiled. "Thanks for the save Kaminari." 

"You idiots. WHAT TOOK SO LONG?!" He yelled at both you and Kaminari. 

"Why are you so mean? No one's ever going to like you if you act that way." Kaminari exclaimed. 

"I'm too tired to do anything. Y'all can do all the work." You admit. 

Before Bakugou could yell at you for staying up too late, Kaminari called out, "Whoa look behind you!" 

Everyone turned to look behind Bakugou and Kirishima and saw that all of the other balls of flesh had turned into real people who were just waking up. Bakugou smirked and licked his lips. "We've got targets." 

Words: 1432
Hey guys. At the time I am posting this, it's pretty late. (Considering the time I usually post these) 
To let you all know about my schedule, I am hoping to finish this story before the end of the summer vacation for me. (School starts back up the first full week of September) So hopefully I should be done with this by the week of my birthday. (August 29th) 
That is pretty much it. Only 7 more chapters. I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.