:/ #65

A/N: I just wanted to let you know, that I just finished all of my assignments, and am finished until semester 2 starts, which is in just over a week. So I am excited about that. 
I also want to point out, (No one asked, but I thought I would mention this) Y/N brings her belt everywhere she goes. She is always wearing it, just in case. And her holder for her hoverboard is on her belt, so she always has that as well. 
Anyways, Enjoy!

I want to add a trigger warning. There will be mentions of slight suicidal thoughts. If that triggers you, either please don't read, or read with caution. It is up to you. 

The ground was in sight, as Bakugou, Kirishima, Midoriya, and Iida landed. As you were nearing the ground, your hoverboard beeped, then shut off. 'Shit.' You thought as you realized the battery had just died. 

A light scream came from your lips as you fell through the air. Luckily, you fell into your ash-blond best friend's arm, before hitting the ground. 

You looked around, then looked up at him. "Thanks." You said with a passive smile, that was then wiped from your face as you demanded, "Now put me down." 

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "What? I said thank-" You cut yourself off when you heard someone beside you yelp in pain. 

You looked in the direction and saw Kirishima rubbing the top of his head while holding your hoverboard with the other. 

"Kirishima, are you alright?" Iida quickly asked before you had a chance to open your mouth. 

"Yep, I'm good." The red-head, whose hair was now down, replied. 

Bakugou finally put you down and you took the hoverboard from Kirishima. You snapped it to its smaller square form and put it on the holder of your belt. Then you looked around. You saw everyone crowding around a large screen that was playing the fight between All for One, and All Might. 
The boys also looked up and saw the screen. 

You all watched for a little while when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. At first, you wanted to slice whoever had the audacity to touch you, in half. But you quickly disintegrated that thought when you noticed that it was Jiro.

She was apologizing profoundly, saying that she should have grabbed you and that she should have done more to not let them get you. 

You chuckled slightly. "Relax. I'm ok." She then held up her earphone jack and looked at you worried. As if telling you, 'she heard everything.' 
You looked at her surprised, then became self-conscious and looked away. You sighed and looked back whispering, "We'll talk about it later." 
Not wanting you to feel uncomfortable, Jiro nodded. 

The two of you looked back up at the screen and watched the fight. While watching, a single thought came to your mind, and would not leave. 

'This is all your fault. If your mother never left, none of this would have happened. If you were never born, she wouldn't be here. None of this would be happening. You should have listened to yourself. Why didn't you listen? You should have ended it. Why didn't you end it? You don't you end it? JUST FUCKING END IT! YOU WANT TO HELP PEOPLE! END IT! YOU'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT A BITCH YOUR WHOLE LIFE! ONLY CAUSING PROBLEM! JUST FUCKING END IT!'

Your breaths started to become drier, and deeper. You stopped looking at the screen and looked around. 'LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE YOU WILL HURT! YOU DO NOTHING BUT HURT PEOPLE! THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN BEING ALIVE! JUST FUCKING END-'

Your thoughts were then interrupted when an arm wrapped around your neck and pulled you towards a warm body. You paused as the sent of caramel filled your noes. You looked up a little and saw Bakugou still watching the screen, as if not trying to bring any attention to you.