:/ #42

It was Thursday, the day of the exams. You would have the written exams tomorrow, but today was the physical exam. Everyone was pumped, mainly because they all thought they would have to fight the robots they fought in the entrance exam. However, Principal Nezu had other plans.

"This year, because of how advanced the classes have been, you will be fighting the teachers," Nezu exclaims popping out Mr. Aizawa's scarf.

Everyone's faces immediately dropped from excited and pumped up, to disbelief and fear.

Nezu explained how the exams would work. He said everyone would be getting a partner, and they would fight the teacher selected for them. To pass, they would either have to cuff the teacher or make it to the exit. To make it easier for the students, each teacher would have weights that weigh half their body weight. Then he started to list off partners.

"First, Bakugou and Midoriya will be up against..." Nezu pauses. You can't help but let out a single breathy chuckle.

Bakugou wasn't even fazed by your chuckle. He was too busy worrying about the person that just landed behind the two of you. He turns around slowly, and looks up seeing All Might yelling "I AM HERE!"

You are not about to lie. You know Bakugou, so a part of you feel really bad for Midoriya. You know Bakugou is most likely not going to work with Midoriya and is probably going to try and ignore him the whole time.
However, another part of you was relieved. You and Bakugou were always partnered together. You did feel kinda in his shadow, mainly because in middle school he was always louder, and you were quieter. You also just kinda followed him around. The teachers noticed that, and were low-key scared of you like all the students, so they would always partner you with him.
Even though you know you are stronger than Bakugou, and he knows it too, no one else really knows what you can do on your own. No one has ever really seen what you can do on your own, because you are always with Bakugou. This is going to be your chance to prove to everyone that you are capable of holding your own, without Bakugou. To say that you are excited, is definitely the understatement of the century.

Principal Nezu continues to call out partners and their teacher when he finally says your name. "Y/N and Shoji, you will be against Snipe,"

You... have no idea who that is. The student, not the teacher. Snipe is the one who looks like a cowboy wannabe.
'Who the fuck is Shoji?' You think confused.

You lean over to Bakugou, about to ask who your partner is when a tall male student with 6 arms walks towards you. "Oh, never mind," You walk over to the student meeting him halfway. "You're the kid who sits next to me, right?"

"Um, yea," He says confused.

"Alright cool. You seem chill-"

"Oi dumbass," You hear Bakugou call your name. You turn to look at him and see him motioning towards a small forest nearby. He wants to go in there with you.

You roll your eyes. Then turn back to your partner. "He's grouchy. So I'm gonna attempt to help him pass this stupid exam. Let's say we meet up one or two exams before ours so we can plan. Yea?"

"Ok. You can deal with that, I'll go watch the other exams. Maybe get some ideas on how we can pass,"

"Smart. I shouldn't be too far in the forest. Just come find me ok?"

"Ok,"

"OI," Bakugou yells at me again. You roll your eyes.

"See ya," You turn around and run over to Bakugou. "I'm coming. Fuck," You finally reach him and the two of you start walking away. "I was trying to pass this exam. Which you might not," You mumble the last sentence.