:/ #41

Radom note. Battle Born by Breaking Benjamin is Y/N's theme song. Also, I am making a playlist for this Y/N's music, if you want to listen to it. It's on Spotify. It should be public. If you have any problems listening to it, just let me know. I don't have premium, so I don't know if it will work but enjoy the music Listen if you want. Enjoy this chapter. 

Walking through the door of your mother's house, you were immediately bombarded with questions from her

"Y/N where have you been? Why didn't you reply when I texted you. Why didn't I see you at the train station? I was worried sick about you." She explains with worry weaving through her voice.

Your eyes widen a little, in both anger and confusion. "You were worried about me?"

"Yes. Where-" Your mother starts but you quickly cut her off.

"So you worry about me when I don't text you back, but you don't worry when you abandon me with a crazy man? Got it," You say rolling your eyes and taking your shoes off to go talk to your brother.

"Y/N you can't keep using that against me," Your mother sighs, not wanting to turn to look you in the eyes. You were right. She never really thought all that much about you when she left. She did when she first left, but after a while, you kinda left her mind.

"Yes I can. And I will," You turn as you continue walking, looking at your mother. Once you get to the couch your brother was on, you hit his shoulder.

"Hey," He exclaims and turns to you. He was just watching YouTube on his phone.
You nudge your head telling him to follow you. After rolling his eyes, he stands up and follows you to your room.
When in your room, you both sit on your bed. You, leaning against the headboard, your brother leaning against the wall. "What's up?" he asks bored.

"You wanna go to I-island for a week?" You ask taking the tickets out of your pocket.

"Why? How did you even get those?"

"Dad. He's busy, and S/N is also busy. So I got them. You want to come with me?"

"Why me?"

You roll your eyes. 'So many damn questions,' you think annoyed. "Cause you don't annoy me, and Kacchan already has the invitations. Do you want to go or not?"

"I don't know-"

"It's next week, and you get to be away from this family," You cut him off.

"When do we leave?" You chuckle. "We're gonna half to ask mom though. And it's gonna be kinda hard to convince her to let us go,"

"Then don't ask," You say pulling out my phone. B/N looks at you confused. "Tell her. Say, 'I'm going to I-island for a week, and you can't tell me no,"

"Ok, I can't say that,"

"Fine. I'll do the talking. You just sit there and look pretty," You roll your eyes.