:/ #38

Author's note: Just a quick thing. I just posted the first chapter to my new story if you want to go read that. It has a little bit of a different writing style since I want to try that one. But I hope you like it anyway. Also, I want to say that this chapter is inspired by one scene in one of the Spiderman movies. Hit the star if you know which scene and which movie. Enjoy this chapter.

After a long day of your internship with Mirko, you are happy that you finally get to lay on your hotel bed and relax. You lay there for a little while, thinking about everything. About your home life, your mother, how much you hate her. Mainly her. To be honest, you couldn't get her out of your head. As much as you hate her, that tiny part of you that wants to get to know her, started growing the moment you stepped into that house.

After flopping down on your hotel bed, you lay there for a moment then turn your head to your nightstand where you put your phone. You sit there for a moment, then pick up your phone and sit up. You go on your facetime app and select the contact Annoying BakuBitch, and wait for him to pick up. The sound of the ringing phone, filling your silent room.

After 3 rings, he picks up. But all you could see was the roof of, what you were assuming to be, his hotel room. "Umm, hello?" You ask, chuckling a little bit, confused.

"What?" he asks grumpily.

"What chu doing?"

"Studying. What do you want?"

You chuckle a little. "Where are you?"

He sighs. "Don't fucking laugh," He threatens, sounding annoyed.

You chuckle again. "Alright,"

One last sigh, then he shows his face. His angry demonic face, was accompanied by his spiky hair, now flattened neatly.

You bite your lips trying not to laugh. As you bring a hand to your mouth to cover it, Bakugou's face gets even angrier. "DON'T-" He yells but it was too late. You burst out laughing, dropping your phone on the bed.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" You exclaim while completely losing your shit, laughing so hard.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yells angrily. But it did nothing, but make you laugh even harder. "BITCH! I swear, if you don't fucking stop I'm gonna FUCKING hang up," You try your best to stop laughing. You calm down a little bit, taking deep breaths. Once you feel calmer, you sit back up, and pick up your phone. Slowly looking down at the angry blond. You bit your lips again, trying to hold in your laughs. "Are you fucking calm,"

You swallow. "Mhm," You say, a large smile plastered to your face.

He sighs, "Alright, anyways. What did you-"
You can't hold back anymore. The sight of the angry blond's hair flattened the way it was. It was just too funny for you to handle. You burst out laughing, yet again.

"That's it-" He says, cutting himself off by ending the call. To which you burst out laughing even harder, falling onto your back, then onto the floor, causing you to laugh even harder, if that was even possible. You are laughing so hard, you can't breathe.

You, eventually, calm yourself down to the point where you can stand and get back on your bed. You take some deep breaths, to calm yourself. Once you're completely calm, you pick up your phone and text Bakugou.

Dumby

im calm now

will you talk to me???

Read 8:02

After realizing he wasn't going to talk to you, you look down at your bag, and think about what Bakugou said he was doing. Thinking it is not a bad idea, you reach into your bag, and pull out your notes.