:/ #56

A/N: sorry for the lack of uploading this week. The charger for my laptop broke, and I am broke so I had to wait to get a new one. And since I am a high school student, I am saving my battery for class (Like the somewhat responsible student I am) so I couldn't write. But I am using my mom's laptop so I can write.
Before I go, I thought I mentioned this earlier but whatever. B/N and Sara are both 14. SO they are a year younger than Y/N. Now you know.
Also, I changed Sara's pronouns to She/they instead of she/her. Just so you guys know.
That is it. Enjoy.

You were playing at the arcade for a while, racking in the tickets. You brought B/N and Sara to the arcade you and Bakugou always go to since you needed the tickets.

See, you can win 10 different teddy bears, and you have been trying to get them all. You currently only have 6 and need 4 more.

The three of you were gaining as many tickets as possible and played almost half of the games when your phone dinged. Since you didn't have any pockets, you had B/N hold your phone.

He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it. "Hey, who's Boomboomboi?" He asked, looking at your phone screen.

You looked at him confused. "Why?"

He handed you your phone and replied, "Someone called Boomboomboi texted you."

You looked at your phone and saw that Bakugou had finally replied to you, after about 2-3 hours. 'What is with that late reply?' You wondered sarcastically annoyed.

You opened your messages and read his reply.

Boomboomboi
Sorry I took so long
training
That is the 2nd ugliest thing I've ever seen

You chuckled to yourself then replied.

Y/N
yea
the first is when you look in the mirror
lmao

Boomboomboi
oh how original

Y/N
I'm at the arcade with B/N and a cousin
Wanna join???

Boomboomboi
sure
shitty hair wants to come to

Y/N
y???

Boomboomboi
we were training

A confused look crossed your face. 'We just got back from vacation. Why are you training?' You rolled your eyes and told him that it was fine. You then asked him to bring you a hoodie, because you were cold.
Your top may have been good at annoying your toxic Christian step-family, but it didn't do too well at keeping you warm.
He agreed and said he would be there soon.

With that, you turned your phone off and handed it back to B/N. "Kacchan and Sharky are coming."

B/N's face lit up. "Ejiro is coming!?" He exclaimed, his voice matching his expression.

You pinch the bridge of your nose and sigh. "You know," You started, "I'm not a huge fan of my brother dating my best friend's other best friend."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have brought me along and left us in a room alone together." He said with a cheeky grin on his lips.

You looked at him annoyed, with your mouth open slightly. "You were the one who puked. That is not my fault."

He swayed his head side to side while humming as if thinking. "Hmm, yea it kinda is." He replied his cheeky grin returning.

You growled a little before Sara jumped in and said that ya'll should play another game until your friends arrived.