:/ #21

Waking up the Saturday morning, you get a text from Bakugou.

Boom boom boi
Dumbass, hurry up were
going to the mall

You smile softly. You throw the covers off and walk over to your closet to find something to wear. You end up picking a black tube top, jean jacket, and black leggings.
After changing you open your door slightly to see if your stepsister's boyfriend is there. When you see he's not there you quickly put your shoes on, grab your keys, and leave locking the door behind you. Then you make your way downstairs.
When you reach the ground floor, you see Bakugou standing outside. I chuckle and open the door.
"Finally," he exclaimed getting off the tree he was leaning on.
He was wearing his skull t-shirt and black ripped jeans. 
"You're fucking slow," he exclaimed rolling his eyes.
"No, I'm not," You exclaim "I skipped breakfast for you. Be thankful,"
"Hah? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SKIP BREAKFAST?" Bakugou yelled. We started walking towards the train station.
"hAh? That's how you sound," you chuckle rolling your eyes.
"Tch, dumbass" he mumbles.
"And if your gonna call me dumbass, make sure you put 'My Favourite' in front of it. My way,"
He chuckles. "Your weird,"
"If I have to explain that, I'm gonna beat you,"
"I know where it's FUCKING FROM!"
"Forget you going deaf. You gonna make me go deaf if you keep FUCKING  YELLING IN MY EAR!"
"Oh fuck off. You'll be fine,"
"Fuck,"
He looks at me confused. "What?" You ask.
He shakes his head in disapproval.

At the mall

You are walking around for a little while when we come across a jewelry store. "Can we go in there? I just wanna look," You ask Bakugou pulling on his arm.
"I don't care," he replies unamused.
You smile wide and pull him into the store. You separate and look around the store at bracelets, rings and other cool things.

Bakugou's POV:
He was wondering around when a bracelet with a teddy bear on it catches his eye.

He looks at the bracelet, then at you

He looks at the bracelet, then at you. He can feel his face heating up, as he gets an idea. He flags down one of the workers.
"What can I help you with?" They ask.
"I want to buy this one," he explains pointing to the bracelet.
"Wonderful choice," they reply unlocking and opening the case. They took the bracelet out before closing and locking the case again. They both walk over to a register and the worker starts packaging the bracelet after he scanned it.
"Is that all for you today?" They ask.
"Yea," Bakugou replies pulling out his wallet.

Y/N's POV:
You were looking around when you noticed Bakugou at the counter. You walk over to him and cling to his arm.
"What did you get?" You ask him as you watch the worker put a box into a bag.
"Don't worry about it." He snaps.
"Have a lovely day," the worker says hand Bakugou the bag.
"You too,"  he replies and you both leave the store.
"You gonna tell me what you got?" I ask as we leave the store and walking around still clinging to his arm.
"No,"
"Why?" You whine.
"Cause your annoying,"
I am offended, and it showed on your face. You let go of his arm and cross yours, causing him to give you a shocked look.
"Why are you so whiny today?"
"Cause I can be. Hmph," You pout and turn away. He rolls his eyes.
"Your just hungry. Let's go get some food. Then you can stop fucking whining." You look up at him not moving your head.
"Can I pick whatever I want?" You ask curiously trying to keep my pout.
"Yes, you can pick whatever you want," he replies rolling his eyes.
Your pout fades to a wide smile really quick. "Well, why are we walking so slow? Hurry up!" You exclaim pulling his arm trying to pick up the pace.
"If you don't stop, I'm not gonna get you anything,"
"Hmph, fine" you roll your eyes.

After getting your food

You guys found a table and are enjoying your food. You are talking for a while, but Bakugou seemed nervous about something.
"Why are you so nervous?" I ask suddenly.
"What are you talking about? I'm not fucking nervous," he snaps at me.
"Well, for starters you're wiping your hands off more than normal. What's going on?"
He sighs, "Ok first of all. You never answer me when I ask if you're ok so why do I have to answer you?" You look away. "Second,"
He reaches into the bag from the jewelry store and pulls out the box, handing it to you.
Your eyes light up a little, "You bought me something?"
"Just fucking open it," he rolls his eyes.
You chuckle and open the box revealing a silver bracelet with a teddy bear. You feel your face heating up and an unwanted smile form on your face.
"Do you like it or not?" He asks getting impatient. You chuckle and kiss his cheek.
"I love it,"  he blushes and looks away.
"Whatever, just... Put it on or not. I don't give a fuck,"
You chuckle and place it on your wrist, then bring it to Bakugou. "Help me?"
He rolls his eyes and helps you put the bracelet on. "Thank you," you sing teasing him. Then under your breath, you mumble "Softy,"
"You the fucking softy,"
"How am I soft?"
He looks at you as you cling to his arm with a smirk. "You really want me to answer that?" You slap his shoulder and lean back in you're chair. He chuckles, "Teddy Bear,"
"You're so annoying," before he could reply, your phone dinged. You both looked at it as you picked it up.
"Oh my God, this kid." You say rolling your eyes, turning your phone off.
"What?"
"Remember when one of the people I game with guessed my snap chat username?"
"Yea,"
"He won't stop texting me,"
He rolls his eyes. All of a sudden Kaminari come up to our table and slams his hands down.
Before either of us could get a word in be asks "Are you a random name, on Xbox?" Looking at you. 
"Umm, yeah... wait are you the one who keeps texting me?"
"Hell yeah," he replies pulling up a chair. Behind him, we see Mina, Kirishima, and the black-haired kid that they hang out with.
"Are you guys on a date?" Denki asks.
"No, what the fuck," Bakugou exclaims more annoyed than angry.
"Hey, since we're all already here, why don't we hang out?" Mina suggests as you roll your eyes and cross your arms. "Please," Mina begged
You look at Bakugou. He shrugs his shoulders. You roll your eyes. "Fine,"

Words: 1141
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for 400 reads. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the chapter.