:/ #85

A/n: Sorry this wasn't out yesterday. I've been lacking motivation all week, but I'm gonna try to write this today. 

Opening the door to the dorms, another week has gone by and you are coming back from yet another trip from your dads. You saw that most of the boys were in the common area playing a game on TV. 

You walked over to one of the couches, behind where Bakugou was sitting and watched the tv.  

"Hey, how was your dad's?" He asked. Bakugou wasn't playing at the moment. You rested your arms around his neck and continued to watch the tv. 

You shrugged, "Same as always." 

You noticed they were playing super smash bros, and someone was playing as Kirby. 

"Who's Kirby?" You asked Bakugou. 

"Deku." He motioned with his head towards the green-haired boy holding a controller and focusing intensely on the tv. 

You chuckled a little, "Not that shocking. Since Kirby looks like someone in this class." Bakugou chuckled and you two of you looked at Midoriya. 

You felt a buzz in your pocket. You got a notification. And you knew exactly who it was. 

You sighed, "I'm going to my room. Before Jiro decides to break down my door." Bakugou nodded as you kiss his cheek and walk away. 

When you reached your room, you saw a purple-haired girl sitting there on her phone with a notebook in her hands. You rolled your eyes at her desperation. 

You opened your door and asked, "I still don't know why you wanted to come in here so bad." 

"Because," she whined, "the air conditioning in my room sucks. So it's freezing in my room." 

You looked at her confused as you walked over to your bed. You slipped something under your pillow and plugged in your phone. Then walked over to your dresser and found some more comfortable clothes. 

Jiro laid down on your bed and sighed, "God, I'm so tired." She said resting her arm over her face. You rolled your eyes and continued to get changed. 

Once you were done, you sat on your bed. You noticed the notebook Jiro was holding and asked what it was. 

"Nothing. Just some ideas." She said sitting up and looking at the book. 

You crossed your arms and looked at her with your eyebrows raised. She looked at you, biting the inside of her cheek. You held your hand out and motioned for her to give you the book. She was skeptical and didn't move. 

"I don't have to let you warm up in here. I could kick you out." You explained. 

Jiro groaned and handed you the book. "Thank you." You said with a passive smile. 

You looked through the book and realized it was full of original songs she had written. You stopped on one called 'Hero Too'. 

While reading the song, you smiled. "This is really good. You write all these?" 

She nodded poking her earphone jacks together. 

"If you're gonna share any of them, have it be this one." You said showing her the 'Hero Too' song. "It's really good." 

She snatched the book from you and looked away, "I'm not gonna share any of them." 

"Well, I'll be your guitarist if you ever change your mind." 

"You play?" She asked with a raised brow. 

"Kinda. Kacchan's parents put him in music lessons to learn the drums. While we waited for him, I learned the basics. I probably need a refresher, but I'm sure I'd do fine."