:/ #5

*TW. If you are a Mina simp/Kinnie/you just love her, I apologize. Y/N is not nice to Mina. If you don't want to read about Y/N being mean to Mina please leave now. If you are still here ready to read, enjoy (;*

It has been a few months since the sludge monster incident. About 10 months to be exact. It was finally the day you have been waiting for your whole life. UA entrance exam day. You crammed last night, for the written portion of the exam, on facetime with Bakugou so you wouldn't get distracted. So you felt ready. You and Bakugou wanted to get a quick morning run, in before the exam, but you kinda overslept. A little too much. You looked at your phone to check the time.

"7:30?! THE EXAMS START AT 9!" You yelped as you quickly got out of bed and started getting ready.

You put on some workout clothes and tied your hair up in a high ponytail. (If you can't then just ignore that part) You quickly ran to the kitchen to make a quick protein shake. You saw your step-sister and stepmom sitting at the table on your Step sister's computer.

"Good morning sleepy head." Your stepmom said looking up at you rushing around the kitchen.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Your step-sister asked.

"I have the entrance exam today, and I overslept." You replied over the sound of your blender blending your protein shake. As it was blending you when on your phone and called Bakugou.

"You overslept, didn't you?" He answered.

"Yes. Meet me at the train station?"

"I'm just walking up to your house now." As he said that you poured your shake in a cup with a lid and straw. (Like a water bottle for smoothies. I hope that makes sense) You quickly grab your shake and bag and run to the door.

"Alright, I'm on my way." You say hanging up the phone.

"Good luck Y/N." Both the girls say.

"Bye S/N (Sister name), bye S/M (Step mom)." You say rushing out the door. As you close the door, you turn around and see Bakugou standing at the end of the driveway.

"You woke up late." He smirked.

"You could have woken me up." You snap back as you both start heading to the train station.

"I tried, but no one was awake and your door was locked."

"You realize I leave my window open for you to come in."

"Well, I didn't want to wake your highness." He says bowing a little mocking you, and you push him a little. You both chuckle. You get to the train station at 7:58.
"What time is the train supposed to get here?" You ask pulling out your phone.
"8 I think." He replies sitting on a nearby bench.

"It should be here in about 2 minutes." You sit down beside him.

"And you thought we were gonna be late." He nudges your shoulder.

"Shut up." You roll your eyes at him.

The train pulls in and you both get on. You sit next to each other and see some other kids in workout clothes. You lean towards Bakugou and whisper "If this is our competition, I don't think we have to worry about not getting in." You both laugh. You finish your protein shake and put it in your bag. You get off the train at 8:25, and head to UA. You guys walk through the gates and see a familiar green-headed boy.

"Is that Deku?" You ask Bakugou. His face immediately gets annoyed.

"This damn nerd. Why the fuck is he always following me?" You make a kind of confused and annoyed face at him.