:/ #12

*Warning: This will include a very steamy makeout session. It will be a little 16+. Read with caution.*

It is finally Saturday. The day you got to move into your sister's new apartment. You woke up bright and early to finish packing up some things. Like your makeup (if you don't have any, ignore that), hair stuff, pretty much just your bathroom stuff. You throw it all in a bag and put it with the rest of your boxes When the movers get here you put all of your boxes in the truck and you guys drive to the apartment. When you get out you look at the building. It looks like a standard apartment building. But it looks too familiar. You turn around and see Bakugou's house across the street.

'Huh, I live across the street from Kacchan now.' You say with a smirk. With that, you start to help bring your boxes into the house.

Later that night

Your parents left earlier that day so they could catch their plane. You are unpacking for a little while when you hear your phone buzz. You walk over to it to see what it is.

Boom boom boi

You moved in across the street???

You chuckle a little.

Y/N

Yea

I just found out today so dont

yell at me

Boom boom boi

Which number

Y/N

125

Boom boom boi

Make sure ur door is unlocked

You are a little bit confused, but you go to the door to unlock it. Your sister sees you doing this.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" She asks you.

"Kacchan is coming... I think." You look down at your phone. "He asked which number we're in and to unlock the door. So..." She sighs.

"He's gonna be here a lot more isn't he?" She asks.

You smile. "Probably," She rolls her eyes. "If he knocks, I'm in my room." You say walking back to your room.

"Ok,"

You go back to your room and continue to unpack. You start setting up your PC when there is a knock on the door. You hear walking then the door opening. There is some talking, and the front door closes. Then the footsteps start getting closer to your door. Suddenly your bedroom door opens. You look at the door and see your stepsister standing there with Bakugou.

"This is her room." She says with a polite smile.

"Thanks," He says as he walks into the room. Your stepsister closes the door as she leaves. You glance at Bakugou who is looking around your room. He looks almost bored.

You look back at what you're doing and say "If you're gonna be here, can you put my LED light strips up please." And you point to some small boxes with your light strips in them. He looks at the boxes and sighs.

"Sure." You can hear him rolling his eyes, in his voice. He grabs the boxes and starts putting the lights up. About twenty minutes went by, and you finally finish setting up your computer. You Turn it on and make sure everything is still there, and everything is good. You sign in to the wifi and make sure all of your games still have you signed in. Once you're done on your computer, you turn in your gaming chair and see Bakugou setting up your Xbox, and Nintendo switch. Once he's done he turns the TV on with your remote and sits down on your bed. You sit down next to him.

"Your Xbox is HDMI 1, and the switch is HDMI 2. Ok?" He explains.

"Alright." You say leaning back on your bed. Bakugou looks at you.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I don't know. I tired." You say closing your eyes. You hear a soft 'Heh,' come from Bakugou then feel him get off the bed.

You peek your eyes open a little to see what he's doing. You watch him open the door, look around, then close it again. You sit up confused.

"What are you doing?" You ask. You see a large smirk on his face. 'What is he planning?' You think to yourself.

He walks back over to you, placing his hands on either side of you on the bed, and brings his face close to yours, to the point where you can feel him breathing. He moves his head to your ear. You are instantly hit by his sent. He smells like caramel and some kind of cologne.

He whispers in your ear "Smash bros?"

A huge smile forms on your face. He brings his face back so he can see your reaction. "Smash bros!" You say excitedly. He gets off you and you both run to grab a controller.

'So that's why he looked outside.' You think to yourself. 'We can get pretty loud when playing smash bros. It is our favourite game, and we can get very competitive.

*16+ warning*

We are playing for not even ten minutes when Bakugou makes a move that really annoys you. You playfully slap his arm, but he slaps you back. You get into a slapping war and start to playfight. You guys are play fighting for a little till he pins you down on the bed. He hovers over you holding your arms above your head. You are both panting trying to catch your breath. So it takes you a while to figure out what position you're in. You look up and are met by his crimson red eye. You could see his forehead glistening because of sweat. Neither of you had much of an expression on your face, other than lust. You don't know what was taking over you, but suddenly you felt the urge to kiss him. And that is what you did. He didn't seem to mind. In fact, he kisses you back. The grip of his hands loosens on your wrists and started moving down your arms, then down your body to your waist. When he reaches your waist, he grips it. Not too tight.

Meanwhile, you were both fighting for dominance while kissing. As soon as he grips your waist, you felt a little moan coming, but you held it in.

Bakugou didn't like that you were fighting him. He likes being in charge, but since you weren't letting him, he was getting a little angry. He starts kissing you more aggressively, as you felt the anger build up inside him. You liked being a brat, but it annoyed the shit out of him.

All of a sudden, he got an idea. He started moving his hands down a little further to your ass and squeezed it. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You let out a slight moan into the kiss, which Bakugou uses to slip his tongue in your mouth. He uses his tongue to explore all of your mouth.

You hear a knock at the front door, then walking. You ignore it and continue this makeout session. You let out a few more little moans, into the kiss then you hear your sister calling you.

"Y/N, Bakugou, we got take out. Come get it." She yells. You pull away, and both of you are panting.

"We should probably go," You suggest between breaths. Neither of you moves. After about thirty seconds of neither of you moving, you decide to take the initiative and try to move around him. He notices this and moves out of your way. You both start walking to your door, you trying to calm your blush down. You go to reach for the door handle but are stopped when you feel Bakugou's hand grab yours. He pulls you close, grabs your chin and gives you an innocent peck on the lips.

"You're a good kisser," he whispers seductively with a smirk. You go bright red. He lets you go and walks out of your room. You start fanning your face to try and calm your blush down on your cheeks. After a few seconds, you calm down and walk out of your room as well. 

Words: 1332

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am so sorry. I try to keep the things I make/write kid-friendly, but I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry. But I hope you enjoyed the rest of this. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.