:/ #30

Authors Note: I just wanna say thanks for 1.5k reads. You are all amazing. And, if you see any grammar mistakes please keep them to yourself. I suck at grammar/spelling and my grammar/spell check wasn't working today. So yea. Also, TW mentions rape/sexual assault. Yelling, fighting, and angst. Enjoy

"STOP!"

"PLEASE STOP!" 

It was all running through your mind like a hamster on a running wheel. Hugging yourself slightly at the thought, you almost wanted to cry. 

Bakugou did take your mind off of it for a little bit but when he left for his fight with Todoroki and you went up to sit with the class the thoughts came flooding back like a hurricane of fear-filled thought. 

"Young Y/N!" A booming voice snaps you out of your thoughts. You look up and saw All Might standing in front of you with a medal in his hand. "I must say that was a very noble loss. You should be proud. Congratulations," He says putting a third-place medal around your neck. 

"Thanks," You say sounding almost bored. You are very good at hiding your emotions. The only people you let see them are your stepsister, and Bakugou. The only ones you trully trusted with anything. They are the only people who truly know what is going on in your life and who have helped you through things. 

You look around and see that you are standing on a podium in the arena of the festival. On your left was Tokoyami who also placed third. On your right was a taller podium with a cement wall and that Bakugou was chained to. You looked at him confused. You had no idea what was going on, or why he was so angry. You weren't even paying attention to his fight, because you were too busy thinking. But he was pissed about something. At first you thought he was pissed because he lost, but he is standing in the first place podium. Maybe Todoroki didn't use his fire on him? You don't know. All you know, is that he's pissed and you are probably supposed to calm him down after the festival. But you have your own shit to deal with. 

You're finally gonna do it. You cant keep this secret anymore. You have to say something. 

Walking home 

'Im gonna do it. Im gonna do it. Im gonna do it. How am I gonna do it? How do I bring something like this up to someone? Hey my future brother in law sextually assaulted me. No. Thats stupid. How the hell do I do this?' 

"..oi? OI!" Bakugou yelled pushing my shoulder a little bit grabbing my attention. 

"What?" You ask suddenly being pulled away from your thoughts. 

"You weren't even listening to me. What the hell? You force me to listen to you vent, and you wont even listen to me. What is going on with you?"  He exclaimed annoyed. 

"Sorry, I lost in thought. What were you saying?"  You turn your body slightly, so you are facing him. 

He rolls his eyes. "I was saying, that damn Icyhot Bastart. Why would he not want to win? He declared that he was going to beat that damn nerd. Why wouldn't he want to win?" 

"Maybe his nerves got to him?" You suggest as you walk up to Bakugou's house then turn to cross the street. 

"Where are you going?" He asks stopping in front of the path to his door. 

"I wanna talk to S/N for a bit. I'll text you later tho, ok?" You explain.  

"Whatever,"  He rolls his eyes turning to his door and begins walking down the short path. You check for cars before crossing the street. You can feel Bakugou watching you from his door. When you get to the door of your building, you hold your middle finger up at him and open the door walking in. You walk over to the elevator and push the up button. While waiting for the elevator you pulled out your phone and saw that Kaminari texted you on Snapchat. You open the message and it was a picture of him and Mina,  with the caption 'You ok? You seemed down during the ceremony' You rolled your eyes and put your phone back in your pocket.