:/ #59

It was the next morning and Mr. Aizawa forced you all to wake up at 4 in the morning. It was now 4:30 and you're class was all standing in a clearing in a forest.

You stood with the rest of your class, yawning and stretching a little while waiting for Mr. Aizawa to start talking. You still weren't completely awake, but there is nothing you can really do.

"You all know why we are here." Mr. Aizawa finally spoke, holding a ball in his hand. It looked like the ball from the fitness test on the first day of class.
"We are improving your abilities and quirks. But first," He held up the ball, preparing to toss it to someone. "Bakugou, throw this. Let's see how much you have improved."

Mr. Aizawa threw the ball and Bakugou caught it with one hand. He walked over to Mr. Aizawa then started to stretch his arm. He told the class to stand back, while stretching then prepared to throw.

People in the class started to hype him up. "I bet he can throw it a whole mile now," Sero suggested.

Once ready, Bakuguou smirked and threw the ball with the help of his explosion. He stood in the position he ended in and waited for Mr. Aizawa to say how far the ball went.

"75.2 meters."

Everyone was shocked.

"That's it?" You heard Sero say, confused. "That's kinda underwhelming."

"As expected." Mr. Aizawa starts as Bakugou makes his way back towards you. "Over the past few months, you have all grown mentally, but not physically. That is what this camp is for. While here, you will be training your quirks to improve them."

***

Everyone got their own designated area to work. You were told to stay with Tiger (One of the PussyCats) until Mr. Aizawa got back. Midoriya was already working with Tiger, so the two of you were probably gonna be spending a lot of time together. And honestly, you were fine with that. As long as he didn't talk to you, you would do your thing and he would do his.

You were laying on a tree looking up at the fading stars, with a slight breeze blowing on your face. It was still very early in the morning so you could see a few stars dancing in the sky. You could also see some of your classmates doing their own personal training exercises to improve their quirks.

After a while of sitting Mr. Aizawa finally made his way over to you. Now, Tiger would love to explain what you are doing, however, he didn't even know what your quirk was. To be honest the only people who knew how your quirk worked were Bakugou, your close family, (except your mom) Mr. Aizawa, and Principal Nezu. (I will explain why your mom doesn't know about your quirk later) And you liked to keep it like that. It was for your safety. If villains ever attacked or kidnapped you, they would have no way of knowing how your quirk worked.
This is why you told Mr. Aizawa and principal Nezu that you kinda lied on your application form. On the form, you said that you had demonic strength, and your weapons were special support items. Which was obviously a lie.
You asked your teacher and principal to keep your quirk a secret, which they both had no problem doing.

When Mr. Aizawa finally made his way to you, you stood up and dusted yourself off, seeing as you had a little bit of tree bark on your gym uniform. "Apologies Y/N. I was making sure everyone was doing what they needed to do." He apologized.

"It's fine." You replied, throwing your hands loosely in your pocket.

"So, your quirk. You said you get tired easily when you use both at the same time, correct?" Mr. Aizawa asked, talking about your angel and devil. You nodded and hummed in response. "I want you to try and work on that. You're gonna start off small then work your way up."