:/ #63

A/N: It's kinda late, and I am lazy, so I didn't proofread this. Ignore any mistakes. 

Consciousness slowly took over you, as the effects of sleeping quirk, wore off. The first thing you noticed, was something wrapped around your neck. It felt like some kind of shock collar. And, your hands felt like they were in some kind of gauntlet cuff, thing. Restricting your hands from doing anything. Probably so you wouldn't use your quirk. 
While you slowly slipped into consciousness, you could hear a very raspy voice. It sounded like someone talking on the phone. 

You decided not to move, hoping they would believe that you were still asleep, so you could try and get some more information. 

"So are they support items or her quirk?" The raspy voice asked on the phone, then waited for the reply. "So we need it?" They waited a moment, then groaned. "If they are her quirk, why shouldn't we keep the collar on?" 
"Well yes, but-" The voice groaned again. "Fine." You could hear them rolling their eyes, by their voice. 

The phone was then hung up and a new voice spoke up. It was a little deeper, and not as raspy. "So am I taking it off her?" 

The raspy voice sighed and said, "Yea. She said we need her to trust us, and she won't exactly do that if we don't show that she can." 

A small hum came from the other person, followed by the sound of footsteps approaching you. As the footsteps got closer, you felt warmer with every step taken. As if the person was made of fire. Once the footsteps stopped in front of her, she felt hot hands near her face, around the collar on her neck. Then she felt a click on the collar, and it slipped off her neck. 

The warm body walked away from you, then the sound of metal being placed on a surface, then the raspy voice spoke again. "You wait here with them. Let me know if anything happens." 

"Yeah, whatever." The second voice said and sat in a seat. 

Then footsteps headed away from you, followed by the sound of a door opening, then closing. 

'How do they know that my weapons are part of my quirk? Who was the person that they were talking to?' You had many questions, but no way to get answers. 

Trying to ignore then questions, you had a new mini-mission. You had to know it Bakugou was ok and awake. 
You had your angle, sneak over to him, to try and see if he was awake. You waited a little bit, then it finally snuck back to your shoulder, and disappeared. 'He's awake and ok. He said you guys should get wake up soon, so it's believable.' Your angle told you. 

The two of you sat there for a few more minutes before you heard Bakugou start to wake up. He started to get aggressive very quickly, as sounded like he was struggling. 
You heard someone get off a chair, and a door open, then close as if the person watching the two of you, had left the room. 

Bakugou continued to struggle, and a few explosions were heard, but muffled. As if they were being contained in something. Probably a similar contraption to what you felt on your hands. 

You waited about 30 seconds after he started, then you started waking up. By that time, you heard people walk in. It sounded like about 5-10 people. But you weren't quite sure. 

Your eyes opened but quickly shut again due to the bright light. You fluttered your eyes open, allowing yourself to get adjusted to the light. 

As your eyes opened, you heard the raspy voice again. "You are finally awake. Welcome." You looked up to see where the voice was coming from and to try and get an idea of where you were. 

You saw that the person who was talking was someone that you remembered. He was the one who attacked your class at the USJ. He was the one who wrapped his hand around your neck. 
You saw that you were in a very small bar, with about 9 people not including Bakugou and you.