:/ #24

38. 39. 40. 41. 42 students. "And that is the end of the first round." Midnight exclaimed as the 42nd student crossed the finish line. "Congratulations students. Now please come back to the screen so we can decide the next trial." 

You walk over to the screen and try to listen to Midnight when you feel someone pinch your ass. You quickly turn around and see Bakugou chuckling. You take a breath of relief. "I swear. One day I will kick you somewhere you don't wanna be kicked." You explain threateningly. He chuckles. 

He opens his mouth to say something but you cut him off. "You say something flirty, or kinky and I will do what I said. Good luck beating me with your balls halfway up your body," 

"It would make your job later, easier." He smirks. Your face turns bright red. 

"No, fuck you." You say covering your face and walking away. "And don't follow me," You hear him chuckle as you fan your face, walking to the front of the crowd of students. 

You look up at the screen and see a blur from the spinner spinning. It lands on 'Cavalry Battle'. "Looks like we will be doing the cavalry battle. Here is how this will work...

_________After Explaining_________

'Teams of 4 huh?' You think smirking. "Y/N, come here," You hear Bakugou shout at you. You turn to him and see students crowding around him. You smirk and walk away with both your middle fingers up in his direction. You hold them up for a few seconds then bring them down when you reach Todoroki. 

"Hey, can I be on your team?" You ask him. He looks at you confused. 

"You don't want to be on Bakugou's team?" 

"He's being annoying, and I wanna piss him off. Can I?" You explain putting your hands on your hips. 

He shrugs, as I smirk. He starts looking around, and we wonder who we should have on our team. I get an idea. "What about blondy and ponytail?" 

"Sure," He agrees and we go try to find them. We happen to run into Kaminair, who was also looking for us. 

"Please let us be on your team!" Kaminari begs. 

"Y/N was thinking you should be on our team," Todoroki says in his monotone voice. 

"YES!" Kaminari exclaims pulling his fist down, proudly. 

"Yea, well we also need ponytail for my idea to work," You say looking around. 

"Momo?" Kaminari asks wanting you to clarify. 

"Is that her name? The chick that can create things," 

"Momo," 

"Yea sure," 
"YAOYOROZU!" You hear Todoroki shout. You turn to see a black-haired girl with a ponytail turn her head. You pull your hand repeatedly motioning for her to come over to you guys. She understands. 

"Yes?" She asks politely. 

"Would you like to be on our team?" Todoroki asks. 

"I would be honoured," She says smiling. 

"OK what was your plan?" Kaminari asks you. 

You roll your eyes. "Can you make a blanket that is 100mm thick?" You ask Momo.

"Yes?" She replies confused. 

"Get ready to make that. Then when Pikachu uses his quirk, we won't get hurt." 

"Smart," Kaminari exclaims tapping his head with one finger. You roll your eyes. 

After deciding teams and strategizing