:/ #84

A/N: I just wanted to apologize for this not coming out on Saturday. I was at a 5K mud run and was exhausted so I didn't finish it, then the motivation thief came and stole all my motivation for Sunday and Monday. Anyways, enjoy. 

"Aw shit." You thought out loud holding an empty box in your hands. 

"What's up?" Jiro asked. She was sitting on your bed playing on her phone. 

"I'm out of my pills." 

"For ADHD?" 

"No, birth control. I'll see if I can get my sister to help me pick up a refill." You put your box down and began to call your sister. 

***

It's been a few weeks since you called your sister. You sat in your living room, with your brother half asleep, and Bakugou's arm around your shoulders. 

The three of you were watching a movie in your living room. You wanted to get out of the dorms for the weekend, but Bakugou's parents were away for a fashion show. And since you had been getting along with your dad so well, you decided to go to your house. It was pretty late when the movie finished but you and Bakugou still weren't tired. B/N went to his room to sleep. You and Bakugou sat in the living room for a little longer before you had a great idea. 
"Wanna go sit in the hot tub? It should still be open." Your, now boyfriend, thought for a moment before smirking and agreeing. 

You rolled your eyes, knowing what he was thinking, and sat up. You went to your room and dug through your draws to see if you had anything for him to wear in the hot tub. Eventually, you found that he left a pair of swim shorts at your house, so you threw them at him. 

You changed into a simple black bikini, however, you were having a bit of trouble tieing up your top.  Eventually, you got annoyed and headed to your back patio where the hot tub is. Bakugou was already in there with his arms stretched out, his head back and eyes closed. 

You walked up behind him and tapped his forehead. He opened one eye and looked at you slightly annoyed, but mostly confused. 

"Can you help tie me up?" You asked turning around and moving your hair out of the way. 

He chuckled and sat up, the ends of his hair brushing softly up your back, causing a soft chuckle to pass your lips. He grabbed the strings of your bathing suit and began to tie it. 

You could hear him chuckling to himself about something. You asked what was up, but he told you not to worry about it. "Kacchan, what are you laughing at?" You demanded rather than asked. 

He smirked. "I didn't know you'd be into that sort of thing. But if you want, I'd be fine with tieing you up." 

You thought about what he was talking about for a moment before realizing and turning slightly to smack him. "That's not what I meant." You protested. 

"That's what you said." 

"But I didn't mean it like that." 

He finished up the knot, then ran his hands up your sides softly, tickling you again. "But that's what you said." He whispered in your ear. 

You pushed his hands away and turned around. "You're a dick, you know that." 

He shrugged and sat back down. You climbed into the hot tub using the stairs and sat on the opposite side of the hot tub. 

Bakugou looked at you confused. "What's that face for?" You asked. 

"Why are you all the way over there?" 

"Cause you're a dick." He groaned and crossed his arms. You chuckled and leaned your head back, resting it against the back of the hot tub. 

You sat there for a few moments before you heard something, or someone, moving in the water. It moved right in front of you, but you didn't look up. You heard an annoyed grunt, then a soft chuckle. 

A/n: Tiny bit of Lime. I need to make this chapter longer, and this is where it has led to. 

You heard some movement in the water and thought nothing of it until you let out a surprised gasp when you felt something come into contact with your clothed sex. Large hands pressing against your thighs. 

You intertwined your fingers with the ash blond hair, that was now underwater. You debated with yourself wether or not you wanted him to stop. A part of you was enjoying this, and wanted to go even further. However, the more sensible side of you knew if you did continue you would eventually get caught. 

Eventually you came to your senses and pulled his head above the water. His hair was flattened, except for the part that was still in your hand, and dripping water. He shook his head to get rid of some of the water on his face, then used a hand to dry his eyes, before going back to gripping your thigh. 

"Kacchan, we're gonna get caught." You whispered, turning your head to the door to see if anyone was coming. 

He chuckled. "We'll only get caught if you're loud, babygirl." 

He quickly kissed your blushing cheek, before inhaling a breath and dipping under the water again and resuming kissing the playing with your clothed clit. 

You did your best to keep your moan muffled or as quiet as possible. Which caused your breaths to be a lot heavier. 

When the need for air became too much for Bakugou, he came up and shook the water off his face and took a moment to catch his breath. 

You whined at the loss of contact. Bakugou chuckled at your complaint and traveled his hand up your thigh and into your core, "Aww, is that better, whiny princess?" 

Your head fell back against the edge of the hot tub as your breaths turned into pleasure filled hums. 

*** 

You felt some movement in your bed, causing you to wake up. You opened your eyes and saw Bakugou sitting on the edge. You reached your hand out to touch his back, letting him know you were awake. 

He turned around and smiled down at you. You gave a weak smile back, then tied to sit up but he stopped you. "Shh, babygirl. Go back to sleep. I'll be right back, ok?" 

He placed a hand on your arm and you laied back down. You were still practically half asleep so it didn't take long for you to fall asleep. 

Once Bakugou was sure you were sleeping, he pulled on a pair of boxers he was wearing earlier that day, then walked out of your bedroom. He went to the back padio and looked around. Evenatually he found the bathingsuit top that you had thrown off earlier that night. He grabbed it and headed back inside, only to run into your dad. 

"Oh, Bakugou, sorry." He moved out of the way and let Bakugou pass. Bakugou started to continue his way back to your room, while hiding your top, when your dad spoke. "I'm sorry." 

Bakugou paused and turned around. "What?" 

"I'm sorry. About how I treated Y/N." He said with a hand on the back of his neck. "I know you were one of the only people in her life that actively tried to stand up for her, and I thank you for that. I just wish that there wasn't a need for you to." 

"We all do." Bakgou paused before continuing. "But you can't change the past. You're better now, and are trying to be a better person. As long as you are trying, and are going to continue to try, nothing else really matters." 

Without saying anything else, or waiting for a response, Bakugou continued on his way back to your bedroom. 

Words: 1312
Hey guys. I just realized that Bakugou has slowly become the therapist in this story. Idk how that happened, but I guess he makes a good therapist lol. 
Hope yall enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter. 
P.s. Sorry this chapter is really late.