:/ #14

You watch as more people walk out of the black smoke. 'Is this supposed to happen?' You wonder.

"Man, UA really goes all out." You hear one of the students say. You turn your head to look at Mr. Aizawa and he looks like he is about to fight someone.

"I don't think this is planned." You whisper to Bakugou. He looks at you confused, but before he can say anything, Mr. Aizawa starts running down the stairs towards the people.

"13 STAY HERE AND PROTECT THE KIDS!" He shouts as he runs. You watch as he starts fighting some of the people down at the bottom.

"All right students we are going to exit the facility-" she cut herself off when she turns around because the black smoke that was down in the middle of the USJ, was now between us and the door. Everyone else turns around too, to see the smoke.

It looks like it was someone's quirk. It has yellow eyes near the top. 'Is that a person?' You wonder.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Thirteen asks the void.

The void chuckles. "I am Kurogiri. We are the Leauge of Villains."

"Wow, really creative name." You chuckle. Bakugou brings his palm to his face and the void looks a little ashamed.

"Yea I didn't have any say in the name." He says shaking his head.

"Why are you here?" Thirteen asks again.

"Where is All Might. We were told that he would be here."

"What do you want with All Might?" Some of the students ask.

"We want to end the symbol of peace." He replies.

"Not if we can stop you." Thirteen pointed her finger at Kurogiri to activate her quirk, but before she could, you watched as Bakugou and the redhead jump at him and try to attack.

"How is that gonna-? What?" You ask. When they land, you see the black smoke from around you. You close your eyes as you feel the wind trying to push you. You put your leg back a little keeping your balance. Then the smoke cleared, but you aren't at the top of the stairs anymore. You look around and see that you are in a crumbling building. You hear a noise but you can't tell where it is coming from. You grab your angel, squeeze it and it turns into a sword. You hold it in your left hand and wrap your right hand around your left, preparing yourself for anything. Suddenly you hear a footstep behind you. You quickly turn around and bring your sword up as it cuts through another sword. You look at who was holding the other sword, but see that they are holding part of their hand.

'I just cut off their hand............ oops.' You think to yourself.

You change the sword into the bow and shoot the villain. He passes out. All of a sudden you hear explosions coming from above you. They were kind of faint, but you could hear them. You quickly run out of the room you are in and find a hallway with stairs leading up and down. You also see two more villains walking up the stairs. They see you but before they can react you shoot them and they instantly fall asleep. They fall to the bottom of the stairs.

You step over them and walk up the stairs listening for the explosions. They sound like they are higher up. You walk up the stairs but before you get to the top you look around. You see someone about to walk into a room. You quickly shoot them and they collapse on the ground. Then the explosions stop, and you hear voices. They sound familiar. You walk up the stairs quietly and peak into the room the villain was about to go in. You see Bakugou and the redhead.

"Since when do you act so calm and rational?" The redhead started. You step in the doorway and lean against it. "Usually you're all like, 'DIE, DIE, DIE!"

"I'M ALWAYS CALM AND RATIONAL YOU RED HAIRED LOSER!" Bakugou yells. You chuckle and the boys quickly turn to look at you.

"No, you're not." You say walking in. They relax when they see you, and you watch as a huge wave of relief wash over Bakugou. 'He was worried about me. That big softy.' You think.

"So what are we doing?" You ask noticing an invisible villain. You quickly shoot it, your arrow just barely missing Bakugou's face. Both boys are shocked. They look at the arrow and see the invisible villain who is not invisible anymore. Bakugou is impressed but the redhead is still shocked.

"What are we doing. I kinda wanna fight some more people." You say with an evil smirk on your face.

"We're gonna go fight that warpy bastard," Bakugou says as he starts to walk out of the room, but the redhead stops him.

"Hang on. Our attacks didn't do anything against him."

"Hey yea, why did you think attacking a VOID, was a good idea." Both boys look at you silent. The more Bakugou tried to think of something the angrier he got.

"Shut up. Do you have to question everything I do?" He asks almost yelling.

"Only when you do stupid shit, yes. As your best friend, I must question you every time you do something stupid. It's practically my job." Bakugou rolls his eyes and walks out of the room. You roll your eyes and follow him, and the redhead follows you. He catches up to you and tries to talk to you.

"I don't think we've officially met. I'm Kirishima. You're Y/N right?"

"Mhm." You say not wanting to talk to him.

"I'm gonna be honest with you. A lot of the boys think you're hot."

"Mhm."

"If you want, I can tell them to leave you alone." He says with a toothy smile.

You stop and look at him confused. "Oh wait, don't take it the wrong way. I don't swing your way. I-uh..."

"You're gay." You say with a blank face.

He looks at you shocked. "How did you know?"

You look him up and down. "It's kinda obvious." You walk away. Kirishima stood there for a moment then caught up with you.

"Is it really?" He asks rubbing his neck.

"Mhm." 

Words: 1059

Hey guys. First I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS! You guys are awesome. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one.