:/ #86

You and Jiro sat in the bathroom, a small white test sitting on the counter, while you were a nervous wreck. Jiro was attempting to calm you down, but it wasn't working all that well. Suddenly, the timer on Jiro's phone stops everything going on in your head. Your whole body freezes as your eyes widen and lips part slightly. Jiro takes a deep breath and turns off the timer. 

"Ok, um. D-do you want to look or..." You shook your head. 

You pulled your legs up to your chest, resting your heels on the edge of the counter. 

"Ok." Jiro picked up the test and looked down at the screen. She sighed. "I mean were we expecting anything different?" 

"Oh my god." You hid your face in your knees. 

"OK, so now we take the next steps." Jiro thought out loud trying to wrap her head around the situation while trying to stay calm. "So Bakugou is definitely the father, right?" 

"Mhm." You nodded into your knees. 

"Ok, so we have to tell him-" 

"No" 

"Y/N you have to tell him. He needs to at least know what you're gonna plan on doing with it." Jiro demanded. "It's not fair that he doesn't know." 

"What if I don't want it?" You lifted your head slowly, still not looking at Jiro. 

She sighed. "He should still know that. At least give him a heads up." 

You were still hesitant, but when she said you didn't have to tell him right this second, you felt a bit more relief. You hopped off the counter as Jiro threw the pregnancy test in the garbage can. And the two of you walked out of the bathroom without saying a word. 

*** 

The next day, you wanted to avoid Bakugou as much as you could. Even though Jiro was calling you childish for not having the balls to tell him. Luckily, at this moment, you had an excuse to not talk to Bakugou, since Mr. Aizawa wanted to talk to the class about something important. 

"Alright everyone shut up." He sighed tiredly, causing the whole class to quiet down. Everyone was sitting in the common area, early in the morning, before classes started. 

"Uraraka has brought something to my attention, that she found in the garbage of the girl's bathroom." 

"Why were you looking through the garbage?" Jiro questioned. The two of you had an idea about what this might be about. 

"I was throwing something out, and I just saw it. I wasn't looking through the garbage. That's gross." The brunette defended. 

"I wasn't finished." Mr. Aizawa called out, annoyed, causing everyone to quiet down. "She told me this was in the garbage on the fourth floor. The girls up there are Uraraka, Y/N and Jiro." 

"Well, Y/N is the only girl in our class who is sexually active." Mina pointed out. 

The whole class looked at you, "It's not mine." You defend, putting on your best poker face. 

"Maybe you won't be, because you don't want to keep it?" Momo questioned. 

"Well if you are pregnant you should keep it. We can't have a pro hero who's killed someone, right?" Iida commented. 

You glared at him with daggers, "Two things. One, it's none of your business if I got an abortion or not. And two, I don't need one because I'm not fucking pregnant." 

"Well, you are killing a baby. I would like to know if someone has killed-" Iida tried to defend, but you cut him off quickly. 

"If you continue to talk about this like you have a say in what a woman does with her body, I will rip your tongue out." Mina and Jiro gave you small claps.