:/ #70

A/N: Ok, so today I decided to check out Dream's music in class. (Cause I didn't want to pay attention) So I started playing Mask, and I swear, I have never related to a song so much. I almost cried during class. I was so close. Holy shit. 
I DIDN'T ASK TO BE CALLED OUT DrEaM! 
Anyways, enjoy. 

"It's fine. You are entitled to your own wrong opinion." You were on the phone with Jiro. You weren't doing anything and you were pretty bored, so you decided to call her. 

"How am I wrong? Fudge chocolate chip is so much better than regular chocolate chip." She stated. 
You were unsure how, but you started off talking about moving into the dorms, then you started arguing over which cookie flavour is better. 

"No, fudge chocolate chip is way too much chocolate. You can't have a big fudge chocolate chip cookie without dying from chocolate poison." 

"The only way you can die from chocolate poison is if you are allergic to chocolate." 

"Or you eat a fudge cookie." You nodded, knowing she couldn't see you. You knew you were right. 
As you nodded another thought came into your mind. "Holy shit, I have to make your dumb boyfriend a cookie." Quickly hopping off your bed, you walked over to the kitchen. 

"Oh yea, Kaminari made a bet with you." The clueless Jiro remembered. "I forgot about that." 

You chuckled a little. "So he is your boyfriend." 

You could hear her blush intensely through the phone. "WHAT!? No." 

"Well, I said I had to make a cookie for your boyfriend." You explained as you preheated the oven and grabbed all of the things you needed. "You're the one who brought up Pikachu." 

"Well- I didn't hear you say that." She basically whined. 

You laughed at her embarrassment. 
Just then, the front door opened and your dad walked in. You found it weird. He was home very late. You guys already ate dinner about an hour ago. 'Why is he home so late?' 

You shrugged it off and continued what you were doing. He walked down to the bedrooms for a minute, but, to your surprise, he came back and walked into the kitchen with your brother following behind. 

You looked at them confused. "What?" You asked. 

Your brother looked confused as well, as your father spoke. "So, I just got back from the courthouse that tried your mother." 

"Wait she was taken into custody?" B/N asked, shocked and happy. 

"You're welcome." You commented with no specific emotion, other than intrigue. 

"Well, her trial was today." 

"That was fast." Your brother said, but in all honesty, you were thinking the same thing. 

"She was found guilty on all charges and has been sentenced to 3 life sentences in a women's prison." Your dad explained with a small smile on his face. 

You were shocked. You didn't know how to feel. She was gone. Really gone. You smiled. "She's not coming back." 

*** 

You stood outside a large building that looked like a dormitory. Which it was. You were finally able to move into the dorms a week after the incident that happened in Camino, and with your mother. 
During that week things really started looking up. You are starting to get a better relationship with your dad, it was still a bit rocky but it was a start. You got out of your mother's house, which was definitely a huge plus, which also meant that you gave your brother a chance to get to know his dad as well. To be honest, you both loved and hated seeing it. 
As much as you loved it, you did sort of envy it. He got such a good relationship with his dad off the bat, while you were still scarred him. 
And your mother was now finally put away, where she could never hurt you again. 

Now you were on your next chapter in your life. Living with the class that had probably the most annoying people to you.
Everyone trying to talk to, and be nice. Ew. 

"How did the builders get all of these dorms done in under a week?" Jiro whispered to you. 

"Magic of quirks I guess." You shrugged. But you had to admit, you were impressed as well. It was fairly fast given how the Camino incident only happened a week ago. 

Mr. Aizawa walked out of the building, with a large 1A on it, that you were standing in front of. He greeted the class and explained how things would be working. Everyone had their own assigned rooms that came with a bed, desk, dresser, and closet. Girls were on the right side, while boys were on the left. And there was a bathroom on each floor with showers included. 

You saw Mineta start to drool at the thought of the bathrooms. You wanted to kick him into the sun for being a perverted piece of shit, but Mr. Aizawa spoke in a threatening tone. "The bathrooms are separated by gender. And I understand that you will behave yourselves." 

Mineta gulped and nodded, as Mr. Aizawa continued. He said that curfew was 9 pm on weekdays, and 10 pm on the weekends unless you had his permission. 
He explained some other regular housekeeping about food and cleaning, then explained the rule about being in the rooms of the opposite gender. He said you could do whatever you wanted, with their permission, but if anyone got pregnant he would not be a babysitter, and the child would not be allowed in the classrooms. 

You felt Jiro glaring at you when he mentioned that. "What?" You asked as you turned your head to her. 

"Oh, nothing." 

With all the rules out of the way, Mr. Aizawa walked inside. 

You fully turned your body to Jiro. "What was that look for?" You asked, a little annoyed. 

"I told you, nothing." She could help the smile on her face. 

"No you mean something. What is your problem?" 

"I just think that he was talking to a specific group of people in our class when he mentioned the whole, 'don't get pregnant' thing. Probably the sexually active people in our class." She explained with a smirk. 

You growled a little. "Ok, so I'm horny a lot. Is that a crime?" You crossed your arms. "Besides, he was probably talking about the emo girls who fall in love with human pokemon." You turn to point to Kaminari, however, when you looked, he wasn't there anymore. "Where'd you Pikachu go?" 
Your question was answered the second you asked it when you saw electricity coming from behind a bush a little ways away. When it ended, a brain-dead Kaminari popped out causing the whole class to break out laughing. 

"What did Bakugou do to you?" Sero asked, holding back laughs. 

While you were laughing at the brain-dead boy, you noticed Bakugou walk over to Kirishima and hand him money. Kirishima looked startled until Bakugou said something, causing the red-heads face to change to one of confusion. Bakugou shoved the money into Kirishima's chest before walking away. 

Your laughter slowed to a stop, as you started to think. You looked at Kirishima, then looked at Bakugou. Then you looked between the two and thought, 'If that motherfucker replaces me, Imma throw someone into the sun. And it won't be the grape bitch.' 

Words: 1232
Hey guys. Kinda shorter chapter today. Sorry. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.