:/ #33

Author's note: I just wanna say thank you guys so much for 2.3K reads. I didn't think people would enjoy my stories. I just want to apologize if my writing style has been changing throughout the story. This story is like my test dummy. I am trying to get better at writing. Just wanted to say thank you for reading. Enjoy the chapter. 

The students continue to look at their requests for internships, but you already know where you are going. You have admired Mirko since you were 4. You've always wanted to meet her, and now you get the chance to work alongside her. It really is a dream come true. 

After a few minutes of looking, Mr. Aizawa speaks up. "Alright. Today we are going to do something different," 

Most of the class was nervous. 'What does that mean? Is it another training exercise? I hate those,' The class thought in unison. 

"You are going to pick your hero names," Mr. Aizawa clarifies. 

The whole class sighs with relief. 'Thank god, its something easy,' 

"Since I don't know much about this, Midnight is going to be taking over," As Mr. Aizawa's tiredly speaks, Midnight opens the door and walks in with her hands on the back of her head. (Looking like the queen that she is) 

"That's right," She says excitedly. "I am here to help. Remember, your hero names are very important. These could be your hero names for your whole career. So chose wisely." As she spoke, she handed whiteboards and markers to everyone in the front row for them to pass back. "So, write your names on the whiteboard, then come up to the front and show the class. 

After passing the whiteboards and markers to Bakugou you sigh and look at your board. 'What the hell is my hero name going to be?' You think spinning your marker in your hand. 

Not even thirty seconds into thinking, the french blond, Aoyama, was the first to come up with his name. 'No surprise here. He always wants attention,' You think rolling your eyes as he walks up to the front and stands behind Mr. Aizawa's podium. 

"Hold your breath," He says with a proud look on his face. You roll your eyes. He brings his board above his head and exclaims "I am the shinning hero: 'I cannot stop twinkling," 

'Really?' The class thinks in unison. 

"It will look better like this," Midnight suggest taking the board from him and starts writing on it, "Take out the 'I' and shorten the 'cannont' to 'can't'," She turns the board around for all of us to see. She had scribbled out the 'I' and the 't' in 'cannot', replacing it with an apostrophe. 

'She likes that?' The class thinks as Aoyama takes his board back and walks back to his seat. 

You lean back catching Bakugou attention. "That guy has real problems," 

Bakugou rolls his eyes and nods agreeing with you. "Too be fair, you shouldn't really be talking," 

You turn around and look at him offended. "Ok but my names isn't going to be that weird," He nods his head once while pushing his lips forward slightly, as if saying, 'Your right'. You turn back when you noticed the annoying pink girl you don't really like walking up to the podium with a pep in her step. 

"Ok, me next," Mina says. When she reaches the podium, she shows everyone her board. "My code name, Alien Queen," 

Midnight face changes quickly looking like she just saw a ghost. "You mean like that creepy alien monster?!" She exclaims. "I don't think so," 
Mina's face immediately sinks. "Dang it," She say softy, looking deffeted as she walks back to her seat, as if she just lose a bet that she had big money on.