:/ #7

*I just want to point out. You are replacing Hagakure in class 1A. Just to make it easier on my end. And because I don't understand how she got into class 1A. Just letting you know. So all exams, and during the battle trial and stuff like that, you will be replacing her. Just letting you know.*

You and Bakugou had been wondering about the school for a little while till you finally found your classroom.

"I think this is it." You say.

"What gave it away, the giant 1A on the door," Bakugou replies sarcastically. You laugh.

You both walk through the door and only see a few people in there. There was a guy with bright red spiky hair, another guy with flattened blue hair and glasses. A sad-looking boy with red and white hair that was split down the middle, a girl with green hair, and the same pink-skinned girl you saw at the entrance exam. As soon as you saw her you rolled your eyes. Other kids started trailing in the class after you two.

You and Bakugou walk to 2 desks. You sat by the window you sitting in front of Bakugou. Bakugou threw his feet up on the desk looking bored. All of a sudden the boy with flattened blue hair runs over to Bakugou and started yelling and copping the air.

"What do you think you're doing? Take your feet off of the desk." He starts.

"Hah?" Bakugou replies with a smirk, you chuckle along.

"It's the first day and your already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you creatine."

"What, your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it." This makes you break and you start dying of laughter. The blue-haired boy looks at you and asks, "Do you know this delinquent. Please tell him to take his feet off the desk." You raise your eyebrows a little the chuckle.

"Yea Bakugou," You start and throw your feet up on the desk, "take your feet off the desk," Other people in the class start laughing but the boy with glasses is not impressed. He pushed his glasses back into place and sighs.

"I believe that we got off on the wrong foot. Let's start again, I'm Tenya Iida..." He continues to talk but you get distracted by a familiar head of green hair. You bring your feet down and look at the door. There he is. Izuku Midoriya. 'How the hell did he pass?' You think.

You push Bakugou's feet off his desk, and he gives you an annoyed look. You point at the door and both boys look and see Midoriya. Bakugou's face changes to angry.

He leans forward and whispers to you "How the fuck did he get in?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know." You reply leaning back.

Iida walked over and talked to him, along with a brown-haired girl. You notice Midoryia's face was bright pink. 'Does he like her? It's like the first day. What the fuck.' You think. You and Bakugou stare at the door watching the three of them talk, then apparently someone appeared behind them. You tried to look around them but you couldn't see who was there. Suddenly a man with long black hair stood up behind them. He steps into the class with a yellow sleeping bag in his hand. 'Mood.' You think.

"Hello, class. My name is Shota Aizawa. I will be your homeroom teacher." He says. The three students at the door all went to their seats. Midoriya sits behind Bakugou. As he walked by you give him a confused look, but Bakugou gives him an angry look. Then you both looked back at Mr. Aizawa.

"Today we will be doing a physical test. There will be a number of challenges that you will all participate in." Mr. Aizawa starts but the brown-haired girl that Midoriya was blushing at cut him off.

"But aren't we supposed to go through orientation today?" She asks.

"I don't care." Mr. Aizawa snaps. "I am supposed to build you up to be the best heroes that I can. So we can't wait and learn about the stupid school right now. It's not important. Just like dead weight. Speaking of dead weight, whoever does the worst in these trials will be expelled."

Everyone's faces fade to shocked, scarred, and nervous. 'We just got here, and someone will have to leave already?!' They all think. You were pretty calm. You and Bakugou trained your physical strength a lot over the summer, so you were pretty confident you would do fairly well.

"Everyone go to the change rooms and change into your gym uniforms. Then meet outside in the training field." Mr. Aizawa says walking towards the door.

"Yes sir." The class says in unison. Everyone got up and goes to the change rooms. While walking, you and Bakugou talk.

"How the hell did shitty Deku pass the exam?" He asks you.
"How did he pass and get into 1A? 1A is the more advanced class, right?" Your reply.

"That's what I thought."

"If Deku is in our class, how bad is 1B?" You both stop to think for a second. Then look at each other.

"Oh boy." You say, then continue to walk. You walk into the change room and go to a random locker away from the other girls. You open your locker and take your tops off when the pink-shinned girl from the entrance exam came over.

"Hi again." She says with a smile. You look at her with an annoyed but still emotionless expression, then go back to changing. She tilts her head in confusion. "Well, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mina Ashido." She smiles even bigger.

You roll your eyes and zip up your gym shirt. You sit down to take your skirt off and change into your gym pants. Mina was now looking at you even more confused.

"I understand why you told me to leave you alone at the entrance exam, but why are you ignoring me now?"

"Listen, I don't know what you want, and I don't really care. So could you kindly fuck off?" You say with a sarcastic smile, then roll your eyes and go back to changing. Mina is really hurt by this, and you caught the eyes of the other girls.

"Why would you say that?" The girl with purple hair and what looked like earphone jacks hanging from her ears asks, putting a comforting arm around Mina.

"That was not very nice." Another girl with long black hair that was tied up in a ponytail says.

"How about we don't fight, ribbit." The girl with green hair suggests. You just roll your eyes and pull your pants up.

You fix the clothes in your locker and close the door. You walk out of the change rooms hearing mumbling from the other girls as you walk out. When you open the door, you see Bakugou leaning against the wall on the other side of the hallway.

"What, is there some kind of fashion shoot going on here?" You ask jokingly.

"Damn your slow." He says pushing himself off the wall.

"Remember that girl I told you about? At the entrance exam." He nodded putting an arm around your shoulder. You look at him confused.

"What is this?" You ask looking around. You see a boy with bright yellow hair with a black lightning bolt looking at you two. Then you look up at Bakugou.

"You overprotective baby." You chuckle moving closer to him as you guys walk.

"Oh, fuck off. Finish what you were saying. Annoying bitch you met at the entrance exam. What about her?" He asked.

"Oh right. So she passed the exam and is in our class. And she had the audacity to walk up to me and talk to me." You say making a disgusted face.

"Well, we're not in middle school anymore. People aren't going to be scared of you."

Your face fades to a pout. "I miss it. No one talked to me. It was perfect." You say closing your eyes and smiling.

"Heh," He says smirking and rolling his eyes. "Come on." He takes his arm off your shoulder and you both continue to walk to the training field. 

Words: 1386

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Because the chapter was late yesterday, I gave you another one today. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Also, I just want to apologize to Mina. Y/N is being so mean to her, and she doesn't deserve it. Mina is queen. I'm sorry Mina. I will forever be sorry. Hope you guys enjoyed.