Chapter 1

Elsa's thoughts
My life is a fucking mess... Well it was amazing till when I was 5 years old and lost my mother... I loved her with all my heart she was everything to me... That day changed everything... I stopped believing in love I think if I let someone in and love them then they'll end up leaving me or breaking me even more... Break me just like my father... after my mothers death he flipped he started being controlling and abusive as hell he made me and my sister his slaves we cooked cleaned we were working in the garden and everything else... At least I went to school and I had amazing friends... I was bullied but I could care less... I just said one thing to myself.... I won't give up I won't fall down I'll try harder and get stronger...

Her father:*walks in slamming the door making her jump then walks to her *You bitch!! *grips her hair and pulls her off bed*what time is it huh?! Breakfast was supposed to be ready!!

Elsa:*winches when he grips her hair and groans when she falls off the bed*i-im sorry father... I was really tired I didn't sleep well*tears up*I'll go do it right now...

Anna:*wakes up*let her go dad! *stands up and tries to make him let her go*please...*starts crying*

Her father: *growls*look who else decided to wake up*kicks Anna making her stumble back hitting her bed and falling down, and then he slaps Elsa*you have 10 minutes to make breakfast then get the hell out of my house!! *let's her go and storms out*

Elsa:*wipes her tears holding her cheek then runs to Anna*are you okay?! *checks her and helps her up*

Anna:*nods crying hugging her back*i hate him so much...

Elsa:I know Anna *sighs*I hate him to... *looks at her*get ready for school I'll make something to eat*stands up and walks down stairs going in the kitchen and making him something to eat then makes the table, and when she is done she walks to him*breakfast is done...

Her father:finally! *gets off the couch sitting down*you have 5 minutes to get the hell out of my face and house!

Elsa:*nods running upstairs then opens her closet and puts on ripped jeans with a white crop top*are you ready Anna?

Anna:*nods walking our and leggings and hoodie*wow Elsa you look amazing

Elsa:*smiles*thank you now come on we should go before he leaves another bruise *she walks out with Anna and goes in school*

Astrid:ohh my... *notices Elsa has a hand mark on her cheek*elsa...

Hiccup:that some of a bitch....

Elsa:guys it's okay I'm used to it *sighs holding her bag*dont worry about me

Merida:girl you know I can go there with my sword and cut him in half*jokes around*

Anna:*laughs*yes we know Merida*giggles and the bell rings *let's go guys

Kristoff:*sighs*come on Anna *walks away with Anna as they have a crush on each other*

Flynn:aww cute *chuckles* they're in love~

Elsa:no not cute at all *rolls her eyes*theres no such thing as love *walks away to her class them sees boys staring at her with a horny look and gets uncomfortable walking faster going in class sitting down in and empty desk*

Hans:*walks in and sees her as he made a bet with his friends to sleep with her then he walks and sits next to her *hey beautiful what happened to your face ~your father again huh~??

Elsa:*rolls her eyes*shut up Hans, just fuck off... *looks away with her arms folded covering her boobs*

Hans:come on beautiful let's just have sex~ I'll leave you be after that*bites his lip starting to lean closer as she instantly backs up looking at him in disgust and the teacher walks in saving her*

*at lunch *

Hiccup:you look uncomfortable Elsa everything okay?

Elsa:*sighs*its just Hans... He's getting on my nerves*rolls her eyes *

Merida:he just wants sex he doesn't love you*laughs*

Elsa:stop saying love there is no such thing *rolls her eyes eating her sandwich*

Flynn:Mhm whatever you say*chuckles*well see you when you find you're love~

Elsa:eww!! *makes a throwing up face*i said fuck off don't get on my nerves even more*rolls her eyes again*

*after all the classes Elsa and Anna go home and walks in quietly then they see their father asleep on the couch and go upstairs*

Anna:*sighs*at least he is sleeping*chuckles*my body hurts enough.... *sighs sitting down on her bed*

Elsa: don't give up Anna *strokes her cheek then her eyes widen* Anna let's run away... It's better living in the streets then here with him...

Anna:*smiles and hugs her tight*lets do it*giggles and takes a bag putting on few clothes *

Elsa:*chuckles and takes few clothes as well then they walk out and instantly run down the road *

*2 hours later of walking*

..........To be continued........