Chapter 10

Elsa:ughhhh!!.... *turning around as she's uncomfortable*i can't sleep... *sighs and sits up rubbing her head *god I'm tired yet I can't fall asleep... *stands up and walks down stairs going in the kitchen then bumps into someone*oww!..

Jack:woah! *catches her holding her as he is just in sweat pants*are you okay? What are you doing up?

Elsa:*blushes looking at him with her hands on his chest *y-yes I'm okay and I couldn't sleep.... *takes a step back looking up at him*why are you up?..

Jack:*chuckles*i couldn't sleep either*smiles and falls up a glass of water and hands it to her *drink up, it might help...

Elsa:thanks *smiles and drinks it then stretches yawning as her panties and belly are exposed*

Jack:*smirks and bites his lip looking at her down then looking at her *are you trying to seduce me~ it's kinda working princess~

Elsa:what!? *looks at him then notices*no... *pulls down the shirt *that wasn't my intention*glups and covers her face feeling how hot she is *

Jack:calm down princess*giggles*i know you don't want to seduce me but it worked*chuckles and looks at her *try falling asleep again okay?...*kisses her head then walks upstairs*

Elsa:*nods then thinks of something and grabs his hands before he goes upstairs*jack...i know this is coming out of no where but....c-can I sleep with you... *glups looking down blushing like crazy*

Jack:*giggles and smiles * it's totally okay....yes of course you can*picks her up walking in his room then closing it behind him and then he opens his covers and lays her in*

Elsa:thanks *smiles still blushing then gasps when she notices eveything smells like him and falls on the bed hugging the pillows *mmm~ so good~

Jack:*laughs looking at her *you like my smell that much huh~*standing next to her with his arms crossed while smirking*

Elsa:you have no idea *giggles and looks at him*come on! *grabs his hand pulling him on the bed*

Jack:*chuckles when she pulls him but trips as he ends up on too of her only being inches apart from each other*

Elsa:*looking up at him as her heart is beating super fast and she's blushing*j-jack~ fuck this~ *smiles and kisses him deeply sliding her hand down his abs while using her other hand to pull him closer*

Jack:*widens his eyes  clearly not expecting this but kisses her back then pulls away instantly*princess... don't do this.. You will regret it...

Elsa:*pouts and sits up looking at him*but... I-i want to..i don't think I will regret anything involving you... *smiles looking down while playing with her shirt*

Jack:I know you do princess but you're not ready*smiles and strokes her cheek*i don't want you because of you're body... And I don't want you to please me...i want you to be fully ready...

Elsa:*smiles and nods *okay...you know I don't want to be a virgin... And I think you should know that I want to give my virginity to you...

Jack:you won't be a virgin forever princess...it will happen when the time comss*chuckles *now let's sleep*lays down and pulls her on his chest wrapping his arm around her* I hope we both manage to fall asleep this time~

Elsa:*giggles holding and snuggling into him trying to make herself more comfortable*i hope so too... *smiles closing her eyes*goodnight...

Jack: goodnight princess.... *smiles looking down at her as he leans and places a soft kiss on her head while pulling the cover up covering then fully*

*the next morning*

.........To be continued.........