Chapter 16

*the next morning*

Elsa:*wakes you feeling Jack's presence behind her as she smiles and turns to face him then looks at him*so handsome... ~*strokes his cheek snuggling onto his neck blushing a bit remembering she's still naked *

Jack:*smiles a bit when he snuggles into him as he wraps his hands around her holding her close begining to wake up*

Elsa:*bluhses noticing his about to wake up as she kisses his cheek softly*morning daddy~

Jack:*smiles biting his lip hearing her call him daddy as he opens his eyes looking down at her as he hovers on top*morning princess~*starts kissing her neck softly*

Elsa:*gasps as she's blushing and she turns her head biting her lip feeling him sucking on her neck *

Jack:*smirks leaving hickeys then looks at her and kisses her deeply *

Elsa:*smiles wrapping her hands around his neck kissing him back deeply pulling him closer to her *mmm~

Jack:*smiles but pulls away sitting next to her stretching* princess I need to go to work

Elsa:*pouts when he pulls away then sits up looking at him as he looks at him sad when he says he has work*b-but... d-daddy... *looks down

Jack:*sighs and smiles softly lifting her chin up making her look at him*youre coming with me princess~*kisses her nose softly then chuckles*

Elsa:yes!!! *yells in excitement as she jumps on him hugging him tight as her shirt rolls up and her ass and pussy are exposed*

Jack:*chuckles hugging her back then widens his eyes as he gets hard and groans * princess....

Elsa:*backs up*are you okay what happened?! *looks at him then notices and blushes dark red pulling her shirt down covering up*I'm... s-sorry...

Jack:*sees she covers up as he looks at her and grabs her hands holding them in his * don't ever hide from me... Do you understand that? *looks at her *

Elsa:*blushes looking at him as she nods and takes her hands back and takes her shirt off as not she's completely naked*i don't want to hide from you and I will never hide from you... I just did it...

Jack:*looks at her a bit shocked then smiles and leans to her kissing her head softly as he stands up and picks her up*

Elsa:*quickly hold onto him*where are we going*chuckles*

Jack:*smiles*in the shower to get cleaned up from last night *he walks in the bathroom and turns the shower putting her inside *

Elsa:*looks at him still holding onto him while the water runs down her body*shower with me please... *pouts looking at him as she smiles *please..

Jack:*looking at her as he groans*fine~*chuckles and takes off his shirt *

Elsa:*jumps in excitement as she giggles but when she looks at his chest and abs she covers her face blushing hard*

Jack:*chuckles*i love it when you blush *kisses her head as he takes off his pants and slides down his boxers *

Elsa:*looks at him smiling then unexpectedly looks at him up and down as she gasps seeing how hard and big he is and blushes harder turning around*

Jack:*gets harder when she looks at him up and down as he groans and goes inside the shower wrapping his hands around her waist holding her from behind as his dick is pressed on her ass and he whisper*do you feel how hard I am by you just looking at me~

Elsa:*nods blushing feeling his dick on her ass and she gets wet and she glups turning around looking at him in his eyes *i-i want to touch you.... *blushes like crazy then looks away *

Jack:*smirks *you don't have to ask about that~*takes her hand and puts it on his abs *go on~

Elsa:*blushes looking down at her hand as she smiles biting her lip while sliding her hand on his abs then glups and takes his dick as she gets wetter and starts rubbing it *y-youre do big and h-hard..

Jack:*shivers feeling her hand around his dick as he smirks looking at her *only for you princess~*kisses her head smiling*

Elsa:*blushes and starts rubbing his  harder and faster as she smiles and licks her lips *I... I-i want to... t-taste you..

Jack:*chuckles and smirks *not now princess ~ maybe tonight~*chuckles and takes the soap starting to was her body*

Elsa:okay daddy*blushes taking her hand back smiling *

*after the shower *

.........To be continued........