Chapter 3

Elsa:*15 minutes later walks out looking in the mirror seeing all the bruises and cuts then sighs and wipes her body then walks out and sees his clothes as she blushes and puts on his boxers biting her lip and puts on his shirt as it's a bit to big and she giggles walking downstairs seeing him on the couch*hey...

Jack:how was the shower princess? *looks at her and his eyes widen*dang princess you look better in my clothes that I do~

Elsa:*giggles*shut up~*smiles then sees him stands up and walk in a room and she instantly follows him and her eyes widen when she sees the table with all kinds off food*ohh my god...

Jack:come on sit down I know you're hungry*he sits down*

Elsa:*nods and sits down starting to eat*

*30 minutes later as they're in the living room*

Elsa:umm so you wanted to talk with me about something... *looks at him blushing*

Jack:ohh yeah*chuckles and looks at her*i have few rules around here okay?

Elsa:yeah *smiles looking at him*what are they?

Jack:well first no one calls me by my first name witch is Jack so you can call me sir or Mr Frost you'll only say my name when I allow you to okay?

Elsa:yes this rule is perfectly fine sir *smiles looking at him*

Jack:good *chuckles*next you might not like this but I can get a bit touchy so if you don't like it just tell me okay?

Elsa:*blushes and bites her lip then nods*got it sir.. *blushes *

Jack:*chuckles*next is that I hate lying so whatever you do don't lie to me okay princess you can be honest with anything okay?

Elsa:*giggles*okay sir I promise I won't lie~

Jack:*laughs*you're doing really good you know that *giggles*next you can go wherever you want you probably go in collage and have friends so you can hang out with them you're not locked up here all I'm asking is that you tell me where you are like maybe if you're going out tell me okay?

Elsa:understood sir *nods and smiles*

Jack:and the last thing if you want anything just tell me if you want dresses you got them, if you want a car you got it even if you want a kiss you'll get it~

Elsa:*blushes*sirrr~~*bites her lip looking away*i understand...

Jack:great*smiles*you can go and rest now *strokes her cheek*I'll see you in the morning... Goodnight princess*smiles*

Elsa:*stands up and smiles*goodnight sir *walks upstairs in her room getting in, closing the door and instantly going in the bed falling asleep*

Elsa's thoughts
After the amazing shower I had I put on his clothes and went downstairs when he looked at me I could tell he liked how I looked and that made me smile I don't know why but I didn't mind him looking at me... then I ate the most amazing dinner in my whole entire life god it was delicious! Anyways after that we sat down and I asked him what he wanted to talk about so he told me... First was that I had to call him sir or Mr. Frost and I have to say this i kinda like calling him sir~ the next think he said that he was a bit touchy and I gotta say I hated when my father tried to sexually assault me but when that is Jack... I wouldn't mind him touching me at all....dammit....anyways the next rule was always being honest and actually I don't mind this one I'll tell him everything, I feel safe with him.... moving on to the next rule was if I go out I should tell him I guess he would want to know when I left and where I am it's cute and the last rule didn't mean much to me I mean I'm not the wanting it all stuff like I don't want dressed or cars but when he said kiss my heart skipped a beat so I just blushed god he is amazing.... After that I went in my room and instantly got in bed

*in the morning*

Ariel:*walks inside Elsa's room and opens up the curtains *good morning wake up Elsa breakfast is ready

Elsa:*groans and sits up rubbing her head *okay thank you Ariel I'll be there in 10 minutes

Ariel:okay*smiles and leaves the room*

Elsa:*goes in the bathroom doing her business washing her face and all that then walks to the closet and opens it as her eyes widen seeing all the clothes *ohhh my.... *blushes and takes a cute light pink dress that it's just above her knees and looks in the mirror blushing then goes down stairs and sees Jack on the table * Good morning sir... *smiles softly walking to the table *

Jack:*looks at her and smiles*morning princess*looks at her up and down *you like the clothes?

Elsa:yes sir *smiles and sits down*its a bit to much but still thank you *smiles looking at the food*

Jack:*giggles*thats nothing princess*smiles*you can eat *he smiles and takes a file looking through it*

Elsa:*blushes and starts eating while taking few glances at him*

Jack:*doesn't take his eyes off the file as he takes a sip of his coffee not knowing she is looking at him*

Elsa:my classes start in 30 minutes I just wanted to tell you *smiles eating*i have 4 classes...

Jack:*nods and looks at her *thanks for telling me princess*smiles*im leaving in 30 minutes so I'll take you then I'll pick you up okay?

Elsa:*nods and blushes *yes sir *smiles and continues eating *

*20 minutes later*

Elsa:I'm going to get my bag sir *stands up walking upstairs taking evey thing she needs then walks downstairs*sir?

Ariel: he is waiting for you in the car *smiles*have a nice day Elsa

Elsa:thank you Ariel*smiles and walks out then goes in his car*im ready sir

Jack:good *smiles and nods at the drives and he starts driving*

Elsa:sir... If you don't mind me asking what's you're job... *blushes holding her hands together on her lap *

Jack:*chuckles*i don't mind princess*smiles and strokes her head *I'm a business man I own a company few restaurants, few clubs basically I'm the boss*chuckles and makes her look at him*

Elsa:*blushes looking at him*wow that's.... *chuckles*you're amazing sir*smiles*

Jack:*giggles*thank you princess*smiles and kisses her hand then takes his file again*

Elsa:just tell me if you need my help..

Jack:got it princess*chuckles*

*10 minutes later they arrive in the front of the school and you can see everyone turn and look at the car wondering who it is *

Elsa:*blushes*thank you sir *smiles and walks out of his can't and Jack drives off then she notices everyone staring at her shocked and surprised*

.........To be continued..........