Chapter 17

Jack:*walks out of the shower with a towel around his waist as he goes to the closet and opens in looking for clothes*

Elsa:*walks out few minutes later also in a towel as she's still blushing from what happened in the shower as she looks at him*daddy can I u-um get my clothes where did you out them?...

Jack:*looks at her biting his lip when he sees her in a towel then smiles *I put our clothes in the same closet so mine are on the left and your clothes are on the right *smiles*go on take what you need *smiles walking away from the closet *

Elsa:thank you *smiles then walk there and looks on the right side of the closet picking up a pair of panties and bra then takes a dress not to short but fancy as she smiles and turns to him looking at him*w-will this work daddy?...

Jack:*smiles*thats perfect princess*walks to the closet and kisses her head then looks clothes for him*

Elsa:*smiles blushing then walks back in the bathroom getting ready *

*10 minutes later*

Elsa: daddy I'm done*walks out with her hair let down and curled as she has a bit make-up and black heels with the dress*d-do I look alright???....

Jack:*turns around as he has a suit and his eyes widen when he sees her as he smirks and walks slowly up to her stroking her cheek* you look freaking amazing princess~*leans down whispering in her ear seductively*youll get you're reward tonight only if you behave *smirks*I want to warn you that there will be men that will want you and if you stay away you'll get an extra reward~

Elsa:*blushes like crazy hearing him talk like that as shivers run down her spine and she starts breathing a bit heavy and looks away covering her face *o-okay...

Jack:*chuckles and moves her hands away from her face as he kisses her deeply making her relax and he puts his hands on her hips *

Elsa:*still red as she kisses him back getting more relaxed and she moves his hands down her hips to her ass as she whispers*r-rub it daddy...

Jack:*smirks and starts rubbing her ass softly as he kisses her neck*let it out princess I know you want to~

Elsa:*nods and blushes as he licks her lips then moans blushing even more as she starts getting wet *d-daddy...

Jack:*notices she's getting turned on and smirks *tonight princess not now~.....now come on*smiles and kisses her cheek one more time before opening the door for her *

Elsa:*quickly walks say blushing like crazy going outside in his car *

*20 minutes later as they arrive at his  other company*

Elsa:holy shit... *walks out looking up at it *how much companies do you have?

Jack:*thinks for s moment then looks at her *I have 12 *chuckles*not much but enough*smiles and walks next to her *

Elsa:12!? Not much!? Are you crazy that's amazing you are so talented soooo perfect~*giggles kissing his cheek then holds onto his arm*

Jack:*giggles then smiles *okay now come on before you make a pool of drooling~*walks inside*

Amy:*stands up and looks at him*welcome back sir *smiles looking at him as she's tall blonde and has big ass and bug boobs with a pretty face*

Jack:hey Amy *smiles at her *bring me my coffee up in my office*looks at Elsa*what would you like princess?

Amy:*nods but then widens when she realized he called Elsa princess as she glups looking at them*

Elsa:ummm.. *smiles*just a glass of water please*holding onto jacks arm*

Amy:right away *walks away *

*Elsa and Jack go in the elevator up to his office getting inside *

Elsa:*gasos when she sees the walls are glasses as she runs there and looks out st the whole city*w-wow.... *smiles*

Jack:*chuckles walking to his desk sitting down*you like it princess...?

Elsa:*looks at him and nods *the view is amazing! *giggles looking back outside*

*2 minutes later Amy comes with the water and coffee as Jack starts working and she takes note *

*1 hour later*

Elsa:baby where's the restroom? *looks st him putting her notebook down*

Jack:Down the hall on the right you should see them*smikes looking at her then continues working*

Elsa:*smiles*thanks *kisses his cheek walking out as she goes down the hallway and sees them as she goes inside does her business then walks out and as she goes to turn but bumps into someone making some of the files fall down*omg! I'm so sorry ! *crouches down picking them up*

?? :*chuckles *it's okay sugar ~*crouches down taking them as he lifts her chin up making her look at him*hey~

Elsa:*gasps and smiles*ben!? *they stand up and she hugs him*i missed you

.........To be continued........