Chapter 29

Jack:*sitting on his chair oppening his laptop as he doesn't look at elsa at all*what do you want elsa? I don't want an explanation don't worry...

Elsa: Jack... *walks to him making him look at her*it was just a handshake, he apologized it wasn't his intention to hurt or touch me...

Jack:*moves her hand away*what if I tell you that the dinner I'll have with katerine and her parents is just a dinner huh? What if I say it's not her intention to seduce me huh?

Elsa:*glares at him getting jealous*don't being her into this! Why would you go on a dinner with you're ex fiance and her parents?!

Jack: out of respect Elsa... I knew them years and now I can't have dinner with them?... I mean come on it's not like they will make me marry their daughter again.. It's just one dinner

Elsa: fine then! Since you want to go! Go! *takes her bag and storms out of office leaving the company*

*10 minutes later*

Elsa:*walking down the road angrily*fuck you jack! *talks to herself as she's jealous and suddenly bumps into someone*oops!

Ben: well well well ~*smirks and grabs her*who do we have here?~*chuckles*i still think we were ment to be~

Elsa:*gasps trying to go off his grip*ben let go please... I told you no I told you I'm with someone else! Just let me go! *tears up looking away*

Ben: I don't care if you have someone else~*smirks as he throws her on his shoulder and spanks her*i don't see anyone now ~*chuckles as he throws her in the back of his car and ties her legs and arms together*

Elsa: no!!! *cries harder*stop!! PLEASE! *shaking in fear as she tries moving and kicking him*dont do this! *screams*help!

Ben: shut up bitch! *puts tape on her mouth and tied the ropes tighter*youre mine~*runs his hand down her leg then closes the door*

*he starts driving and all Elsa tries is escaping kicking crying and screaming but she doesn't succeed and now he pulled up to his house*

Ben: come on babygirl~*chuckles picking her up again over his shoulder taking her in his room throwing her on his bed*

Elsa: mmmmm!!!!! *crying harder as she's shaking a lot in fear and she tries moving and breaking free*

Ben: I wait stop! *grabs her hands and legs as he ties them wide on the bed then   smirks and takes the tape off*i want to hear you scream my name~

Elsa: PLEASE NO! DON'T DO THIS BEN! I BEG YOU DON'T DO THIS! *crying harder moving around trying to break free while shaking*

Ben: ah ah ah no no~*chuckles*you can't beg me to let you go but you can beg for more~*smirks as he rips her shirt open revealing her chest as she has a black laced bra then takes her skirt off revealing her laced panties* beautiful~*smirks leaning down kissing her chest as he grabs her breast with one hand and uses his other hand to rub her pussy through her panties*

Elsa:*gasps feeling his hands and mouth as she cries harder and doesn't feel nothing as tears stream down her face*NOOO!! STOP!! *sobbing hard moving around trying to get him off*

Ben:*smirks and grabs her pussy hard then goes to slide her panties down while getting his mouth close to her nipples*

*before he does that the door gets slammed open as jack walks in*

Jack:*growls and glares seeing him on top of her touching her and seeing her tied up and crying* HANDS OFF MY WOMAN! *punches him hard knocking him off her making him fall down bleeding*

Ben: AGHHHHH!!! *falls on the ground hitting his head as his nose and mouth bleed and he faints*

Elsa:*crying harder sobbing and shaking uncontrollably as she brethes heavily*JACK!!

..........To be continued........