Chapter 21

*the next morning*

Elsa:*wakes up and looks around for Jack with her eyes closed *daddy... Where are you *pouts then sits up rubbing her back and looks around the room and sees that it's empty *daddy are you in the bathroom?

*silence*

Elsa:*starts getting worried and takes her phone as she calls him*

*the phone rings for 1 minute then he answers *

Jack:*amswers*yes princess?

Elsa:*sighs in relief*thank god where are you? You're not in our room? I got worried god Jack don't leave me like that....

Jack:*smiles a bit*im sorry princess I had work and you looked peaceful sleeping so I didn't woke you up *giggles*you're breakfast is on you're right of the night stand okay?

Elsa:*sighs and looks at it then says*thank you... but I want to come to you and I don't know anything over here... *pouts taking the breakfast*will you come and pick me up?

Jack: I can't princess I'm busy how about I sent a friend over to take you to me? What do you say?

Elsa: okay whatever you say daddy~*chuckles*i can't wait to see you~

Jack:*smirks and chuckles*princess quit it okay don't make me punish you~

Elsa:*gasps and giggles*okay daddy I'll stop talking and I'm waiting for you're friend *hangs up*

*20 minutes someone knocks on the door*

Elsa:*alredy dressed in leggings and crop top as she opens the door*hi...

Luna:*smiles*hey! *chuckles*you look cute jack was right! *hugs you*

Elsa:*widens her eyes in shock and hugs her back*thanks I guess *giggles hugging her back*youre jacks friend?

Luna: yeah I'm Luna nice to meet you now come on I bet you miss him~

Elsa:*smiles*hell yeah I miss him let's go! *runs out after locking the room and foes outside*

*Luna walks out and shows her the car as they get in and drive to him company and they go out then Ben walks out*

Ben:*smiles looking at Elsa*hey Elsa how are you want are you doing here?

Elsa:*rolls her eyes a bit then smiles*i told you my boyfriend is the boss here I came to see him*smiles*

Ben:*notices the hickeys *wow you umm*points to her neck*

Elsa:*realizes and blushes *ahhh yes.... *looks at him*got overboard last night sorry~

Luna:*laughs and starts walking inside*

Elsa: gotta go Ben *smiles*Luna wait! *walks after her and follows her*

Luna:*walks inside jacks office and walks to him*hey Jackie~*hugs him and kisses him cheek*

Elsa:*her eyes widen a bit of what Luna did as she gets jealous and bites her lip looking away*

Jack:*hugs her back then rolls his eyes at Luna letting her go*hi Luna thanks for bringing my princess*looks at you and smiles opening my arms*

Elsa:*smiles a bit and walks to him hugging him right still looking away*hi..

Jack:*looks at her as he knows somethings wrong then looks at Luna*you can go now

Luna: alright call me if you need anything*leaves the office*

Jack:*pulls back and makes Elsa look at him*whats wrong princess?..

Elsa:*looks up at him and notices the lipstick on his cheek when she kissed him then pouts and reaches up rubbing it off*who is she to you?....

Jack:*looking down at her then her smiles* she's just like my little sister no need to be jealous~*hugs Elsa again*

Elsa: what... How can I not be... She hugged you and kissed you're cheek thats to much if you ask me... *moves off him*

Jack: so you admit it~*chuckles folding his arms looking at her *princess come here~

Elsa:*shakes her head*no... *looks away folding her arms as well as she looks away*

Jack:*looks at her as he walks over to her *Elsa... *opens his arms again*

Elsa:*looks at him when he calls her Elsa as she can tell he's getting annoyed as she tears up and runs to him hugging him tight*

Jack:*hugs her back kissing her head*don't be jealous okay... And don't think I'll cheat on you because I won't okay... I will never hurt you*makes her look at him and wipes off her tears *

Elsa:*smiles and looks at him as she nods * I'm sorry I just got jealous.. *giggles a bit*im sorry I acted like that..

Jack: it's okay princess~*kisses her deeply*

Elsa:*smiles kissing him back as she sits him down on his chair and sits on his lap*

.........To be continued.......