Chapter 20

Elsa:*wakes up as she yawns still tired and she feels jack as she smiles looking up at him while laying down on his chest and she blushes dark red remembering eveything they did*

Jack:*chuckles as hes already awake and he smirks at her*good morning princess~*smiles rubbing her back slowly*how do you feel?

Elsa:*blushing looking up at him*i still feel noth----*gasps when the pain hits her as her pussy and back are killing her*fuck! *wines gripping onto him*

Jack:woah calm down princess... I know it hurt*looks at her worried*maybe we went a bit overboard for you're first time.. I'm sorry princess*kisses her eyed feeling bad*

Elsa:*bites her lip shaking in pain and pleasure as she smiles*i wanted this ~ I wanted it for a long time and I don't regret it*kisses his chest sitting up*ill bare with the pain~*smirks and kisses his cheek*

Jack:*smiles sitting up as he strokes her cheek*im glad you don't regret it princess because now you're mine~*smirks and bites his lip looking down at her exposed chest seeing all the hickeys *

Elsa: I've always been yours *giggles then sees him staring at her chest and she looks down and gasps seeing the hickeys as she pulls the covers up and blushes like crazy*

Jack:*looks at her *princess I told you not to cover in front of me*folds his arms looking at her*

Elsa:*realizes* I'm sorry baby... *moves the cover off and smiles talking his hands making him grip her breasts as she let's out a moan*

Jack:*smiles*thats better *lays her back down hovering on top of her as he starts kissing her neck gripping and rubbing her breasts gently but pleasurably*

Elsa:*blushes leaning her head back as she moans and let's her hand stay next to her as she bites her lip while her nipples get hard *daddy I'm d-daddy d-dirty..

Jack: you will never be dirty~*leans down sucking her nipple while rubbing her other breast*do you want to take a bath? ~

Elsa:*nods while moaning*yes please daddy*glups arching her back a bit ignoring the pain*

Jack: okay*smiles and stands up*ill get it ready *kisses her head and walks to the bathroom naked*

Elsa:*blushes watching him as she bites her lip then pulls the covers off her completely and gasos seeing the blood on then*j-jack!?

Jack:*hears her and runs to her *what happened? Are you okay?

Elsa:*tears up* Jack there's blood... *starts shaking as she hugs him tight*

Jack:*sighs and smiles a bit* that's normal princess... *holds her tight *don't worry you're perfectly fine... Yes you can't feel you're legs and you feel sore but that's all normal calm down...

Elsa:*looks at him *I am..? *smiles and kisses him deeply *

Jack:*smiles kisisng her back then he stands up and picks her up bridal style*let go now princess~*smiked walking to the bath tub as he looks at her*it might hurt a bit okay?

Elsa:*nods still holding onto him*will you get in with me please?

Jack: I'm her princess ill get in as well*smiles and slowly places her down in the tub as shes in the water with bubbles*

Elsa:*gasps and whines a bit when the water touches her pussy but she just bites her lip and holds onto jacks arm*f-fuck...

Jack:*smiles kisisng her head going inside the tub behind her making her lay against his chest as he wraps his arms around her *are you okay? Does it hurt?

Elsa:*smiles leaning against him* I'm okay daddy~*giggles and looks at him*it does hurt a bit thought... *bites her lip holding her legs closed*

Jack:*smirks and whispers in her ear*open you're legs princess~

Elsa:*blushes biting her lip as she slowly opens her legs and whines feeling pain*

Jack:*whispers in her ear making her shiver *good girl~*slides his hand down rubbing her pussy softly relaxing her*

Elsa:*gaspa and grips onto him as she feels pain at first then instantly relaxes and closes her eyes *mmm daddy~

Jack:*chuckles holding her with his one arm while he kisses her head and rubs her pussy slowly*

*after the bath*

Jack:*helps Elsa our on her night gown as he lays her back in bed then kisses her head*sleep princess*puts on his sweatpants*

Elsa:*looking at him under the covers *aren't you coming.... ~?

Jack:*smiles*yes I am princess*takes his lap top sitting next to her*ill work a bit, you can sleep

Elsa: okay daddy*snuggles into his waist instantly falling asleep*

*the next morning*

..........To be continued..........