Cheaper 19

*Elsa and jack make our for few minutes then she pulls back*

Elsa:*looks at him panting a bit *I only love you okay... He's and old friend I wanted do catch up with him

Jack:*looking at her then he sighs*okay but doesn't he know about us?

Elsa:yes I told him when you called.. he was shocked but he knows I'm yours *smiles and blushes a bit looking at him*

Jack:*smirks*you can go but if he dares to try anything you call me instantly okay? Do you understand?

Elsa: yes *smiles nodding*c-can I kiss you again...? *blushing*

Jack:*chuckles*stop asking that just do it princess you know I love it~

Elsa:*blushes harder and smiles as she runs her fingers through his hair *I'm gonna.... *bites her lip and pulls his hair gently leaning it back*

Jack:*widens his eyes in schock*princess what are you---*he gets interrupted by Elsa*

Elsa:you said I don't have to ask~*giggles a bit still blushing as she starts kissing his neck holding his head back*

Jack: shit.. *smiles a bit as he shivers and bites his lip* princess what go into you?~

Elsa: *blushes* i-i don't know.. *starts sucking softly leaving a hickey*

Jack:*groans and grips her hips as he starts getting hard *princess... I can't hold it much longer

Elsa:*looks at him* don't baby.. ~*smirks and kisses his neck again *you know I want you you know I want you to take my virginity...

Jack:*groans and looks at her *I know princess*strokes her cheek*dont you think you're not ready?

Elsa:*groans I'm frustration*jack but I am... *looks at him*i want you so back... I'm even having dirty dreams about you.. *groans again*im ready just... Please*looks at him*

Jack:*chuckles*youre having dirty dreams about me *smirks*I'm asking this again are you sure?

Elsa:*nods as she starts getting excited*yes I'm sure please*makes her puppy eyes *right now...

Jack:*groans and picks her up walking outside of his company as he drives them to his hotel and in their room as he puts her down on the bed*

Elsa:*blushes looking up at him as she bites her lip and glups a bit*p-please

Jack:*smirks *okay princess *looks at her *take you're clothes off and lay on the bed just leave you're bra and underwear on~

Elsa:*blushes and nods as she stands up and takes her heels off then pulls her dress straps down and pulls her dress down to her belly as he sees shes wearing a black laced bra*

Jack:*smirks and starts getting hard as he bites his lip leaning on the wall watching her*carry on ~

Elsa:*blushes harder and slides the dress all the way down and he sees she has black laced panties and she blushes going on the bed laying down*

Jack:*smirks playfully as he bites his lip and climbs on top of her *tell me if you want me to stop*starts kissing her neck while unbuttoning his pants *

Elsa: o-okay... *smiles and leans her head back as she moans softly*take you're shirt off... *blushes*

Jack:*chuckles and takes his shirt off then slides his pants down as hes just in boxers then he starts kissing her chest and he does between her boobs*

Elsa:*maons a bit louder as she's still blushing and her nipples get hard while she runs her fingers through his hair*mmm~...

Jack:*smirks and slides his hand back unclipping her bra taking it off the he smirks again grabbing her breast rubbing it softly*

Elsa:*gasps and arches her back slightly as she closes her eyes leaning her head back*f-fuck...

Jack:*smiles hearing her enjoy this as he slams his mouth onto her other breast sucking her nipple while sliding his hand down her belly getting close to her pussy *

Elsa:*moans*a-ah... ~*blushing like crazy looking up at the ceiling enjoying everything he does as she starts dripping and her nipples harder *d-daddy... m-my pussy... please hurry..

Jack:*chuckles*so bossy~*smirks as he continues to suck onto her nipple hard and he slides his hand down her panties slowly rubbing her pussy getting his fingers soaking wet* princess who got you this wet? ~

Elsa:y-you did daddy... *moans louder arching her back more as she grinds onto his fingers *I w-want you...

Jack:*chuckles and slides her panties off then takes his boxers off as she sees how hard and big he is *

Elsa:*gasps and looks at him*daddy... It's big... *moans and gets wetter just by seeing it*it won't fit...

Jack: yes it will princess~*chuckles and kisses her deeply as he rubs his tip against her pussy walls*

Elsa:*moans and kisses him back as she shivers and starts shaking in pleasure when she feels his tip*

Jack:*still kissing her deeply as he starts sliding his tip in and out slowly*

Elsa:*moans after breaking the kiss and looking away as she grips the sheets *

Jack: ah no~ look at me princess and don't stop kissing me*makes her looks at him*if you stop kissing me you'll scream so loud that you'll make the building collapse ~

Elsa:*giggles while blushing harder*will i-it hurt?... *glups looking at him*

Jack:*strokes her cheek*at first yes but after that you'll feel nothing but pleasure~*smiles*

Elsa:*bites her lip as she wraps her hands around his neck and pulls him down kissing him deeply *

Jack:*smiles kissing her back deeply then slowly slides his dick inside her feeling how wet tight and hot she is as he moans *

Elsa:*feels him slide inside as she grips his back hard and tears come to her eyes as she closes them and makes the kiss deeper and she starts biting his lip and shaking in pain then it turns to pleasure and she losens up a bit breaking the kiss and moaning again*a-a-aghhh... J-jack.. I-i *moans breathing heavily*f-fuck I...

Jack:*smirks as his lip starts bleeding from her bites then he chuckles*you did it princess you're not a virgin anymore*smiles as his still inside her allowing her to adjust*

Elsa:*smiles looking at his as she wipes the blood off*im sorry... *giggles*take me Jack... *pulls his back down kissing him deeply *

Jack:*groans and smirks kissing her back as he starts thrusting slowly *

Elsa:*kisisng him deeply then holds him close moaning louder and louder in pleasure with every single thrust as she makes wet noses and starts dripping down*ahh y-yes!...

*the next morning*

.........To be continued..........