Chapter 14

Jack:*smirks looking at Elsa with his thumb on her panties as he moves it slowly rubbing her while looking in her eyes *what do you want princess? ~

Elsa:* slightly arches her back biting her lip as she's looking at him while blushing like crazy and getting her panties super wet * i-i... *glups*rub my pussy....i beg you please dadd--- *blushes crazy realizing what she almost called him*

Jack:*looks at her surprised then smirks getting hard *shit*looks at her again* say it princess~ let me hear you then I'll rub you~*smirks and stops teasingly*

Elsa:*blushes like crazy as she moves her hips trying to find his fingers then gives up* I b-beg you daddy... *bites her lip* please daddy I promise I'll be a good girl... Please.. *looks at him craving for his touch as she pouts *

Jack:*smirks and gets harder hearing her call him daddy as he starts rubbing her pussy a bit harder and faster getting his fingers wet *

Elsa:*gasps and let's out a moan gripping the sheets arching her back a bit *f-fuck... *smiles feeling pleasure*daddy... *pouts looking at him*

Jack:*chuckles and smirks *I can see that you're craving for me princess~*bites his lip then slides her panties off her *

Elsa:*gasps and closes her legs blushing looking at him*daddy... *looks away embarrassed*i didn't shower...

Jack:*chuckles softly looking at her *princess don't you ever hide from me*strokes her legs*even better that you haven't had a shower well have one together later~*smirks*open you princess~

Elsa:*smiles hearing him say that as she covers her face opening her legs slowly as she exposes her wet pussy *

Jack:*smiles sliding his hands up her legs and thighs *beautiful~*bites his lip starting to rub her pussy again *

Elsa:mmm... ~*moans softly opening her legs more leaning her head back *daddy...

Jack:*smirks then slowly start sliding his finger inside her *relax princess

Elsa:*moans a bit louder gripping the sheets*fuck..! *glups blushing*

Jack:*smiles rubbing her belly with his other hand *tell me if you want me to stop okay princess?... *slides his entire finger inside *

Elsa:*gasps*ahh! *grips the sheets arching her back more as she tears up*daddy don't stop...

Jack:*smirks and starts thrusting his finger slowly but deeply inside her then slides another finger *

Elsa:*moans as her eyes widen as she tightens on his fingers blushing*ahhh...~d-daddy *starts grinding on his hand *

Jack:*smirks*ill go faster *looks at her *don't squirt princess not unless I say so got it? *looks at her starting to thrust his fingers harder and faster *

Elsa:aaghh! *moans loudly*o-okay daddy.. ~*maoning making wet noises as she's dripping down *

*10 minutes later*

Elsa:*still gripping the sheets shaking in pleasure as she's close and she's holding it *daddy! ~... *moans loudly*pleasure let me come... Please I beg you! *looking at him*

Jack:*smirks noticing how wet the sheets are from her juices then looks at her *okay princess *smirks and stops thrust as his fingers say inside her pussy deep*do it *chuckles*

Elsa:thank y-you.. ! *squirts hard shaking in pleasure sweating a bit as she closes her eyes breathing heavily*daddy...

Jack:*smiles feeling her then slides his hands out and just rubs her *good girl~*smiles and stops moving away his hand*

Elsa:*pouts looking at him*daddy please don't stop... *bites her lip sitting up hugging him tight placing his hand on her pussy again*please...

Jack:*smiles *princess you're tired *kisses her head rubbing her pussy slowly relaxing her *how about a shower? ~

Elsa:*smiles and looks at him relaxed feeling his touch *will you shower with me daddy?... *looks at him biting her lip*

Jack:nope princess~*chuckles*step by step *smiles *but I can help you shower if you want?

Elsa:*pouts a but then smiles*okay then*giggles and goes to stand up but falls *

Jack: woah! *catches her * princess you're legs are shaking~*giggles picking her up walking in the shower *

Elsa:*smiles holding onto him*thank you daddy... ~*bites her lip*

........To be continued........