Chapter 42

Jack:*widens his eyes staring at Elsa* calm down princess! ~*chuckles as he's still shirtless* like I said she was my mother's nurse a long time ago we were also friends but then she had to move away and we stopped talking annnnd down it turns out that she came back like 3 days ago *looks at her* we good?

Elsa:*takes a deep breath then sighs and looks at him* she was touching and looking at you I'd say that's not what just a "friend" would do... *rolls her eyes crossing her arms*

Anna:*face palms and laughs* god help us.... both *shakes her head*

Jack:*chuckles sitting up*shes a nurse Elsa of course she will touch and look at me, how will she change the bandages if she doesn't look or touch *looks at her*

Anna: that's exactly what I said! *laughs*

Elsa:*sighs and rolls her eyes then laughs knowing she went over board * fine fine I'm sorry okay... I'm over protective*chuckles sitting next to Jack as she pulls his close and kisses him deeply while wrapping her hands around his neck behind gentle*

Jack:*smiles closing his eyes kissing her back and putting his hand on her cheek as they make out a bit*

Anna: uhmm... Guys you know I'm still here *chuckles staring at them* don't eat each other off okay?

Elsa:*breks the kiss and rolls her eyes* shut the fuck up Anna *sighs* but I guess you are fright... He is hurt we can't do anything*sighs*

Jack: we have plenty of time *laughs kissing Elsa's cheek*

*one whole week later*

Nurse/Ruby:*walks in Jack's room* how are you today Jack?

Jack; I'm much better thanks*smiles already on his feet as he is kinda stretch a bit *

Elsa:*standing next to him supporting him up as she holds him tight and her mood instantly changes because of Ruby* is evey thing alright with Jack?

Anna: yeah why are you here? *looks at her confused*

Ruby: evey thing is alright don't worry *smiles looking at them all*i came to tell you that you may go home but you need to rest like don't do any kind of hard work or stuff... Just lay down rest take a nap ear you know

Jack: finally!! I'm getting out of here *laughs looking at her* okay thank you so much Ruby, I'll see you probably somewhere around*laughs*

Ruby: of course*smiles then leaves the room*

Elsa:*chuckles still holding onto Jack* you know I like well LOVE the news*giggles happily kissing Jack's cheek then her mood changes *but I HATE the girl... *rolls her eyes*

Jack:yeah I know that but I thought we discuss---*gets interrupted by Anna*

Anna: what the hell!?how can you do that!? *looks at her shocked*

Elsa:*looks at Anna weirdly* do what...

Anna: at first you can be all happy let's say you'll be nice and evey thing and then BOOM you turn in the devil you hate so much*laughs looking at her*

Jack:*laughs as well with Anna* that's true you know...

Elsa:*rolls her eyes*well I don't care *sighs* when I don't like someone I don't so fuck them... And it happens I don't like her so guess what I am the devil*chuckles* can we just go home??

Jack; yes please... Let's get the hell out of here *laughs walking out with Elsa while Anna takes their stuff*

* at their house*

Hey guys!! I just wanted to tell you that on this story ( My Savior) the final chapter will be chapter 50! So you have 8 chaptera left!

...........To be continued..........