Chapter 38

*Derek and Elsa walk in school together holding hands as everyone notices then and they starts talking*

Derek: why is everyone looking and probably talking about us? *looks at Elsa curious and confused*

Elsa:*glups and sighs looking down*because Jack used to bring me to school, they all know about me and him and now---

Derek:*interupts her*theyre shocked because you're with me and technically dumped him*chuckles*wow

*Astrid and Merida walk to her*

Astrid: woah Elsa what happened with the tall handsome looking man that was saving you evey time? His name was Jack right?

Elsa: stop it guys... *sighs shaking her head*we kinds broke up... *looks at Derek*this is my old and now again boyfriend Derek... Derek these are my friends Astrid and Merida

Merida: it's nice to meet you but I don't approve*starts walking away*

Astrid: yeah I don't either... Jack is wayyy better *rolls her eyes walking away*

Elsa:*sighs looking down shaking a bit*

Derek: hey I'll be alright... *holds her close*dont listen to them... Do what you think it's right...

*they hear students talking*

?? : I can't believe it! She actually left Jack for this weirdo!

?? : yeah I can't believe it to... I mean look at him... He's nothing compared to Jack ughhhh such a slut...

Elsa:*tears up in his arms as she is shaking a bit and she sighs*

Derek: don't listen to them please... *makes her look at him as he wipes her cheeks * I'll be alright

*in the same time Jack arrives in his Ferrari as everyone look at him*

Jack:*walks out wearing a white suit with his shirt unbuttoned half way as he takes his sunglasses off then opens the door for Anna*

Anna:*smiles blushing as she walks out wearing a pink dress making her body look sexier as well her hair and makeup are done*thank you

Jack: anytime*smiles closing the door handing her her bag*be careful and if anything happens you call me okay... *strokes her cheek*

Anna: yeah I got it... *blushes looking at him* thank you again

Jack: you're welcome cupcake~*chyckles then looks at all the students staring* hello to everyone I guess

*everyone smiles and waves*

?? : hello Mr. Frost!

?? : you look amazing just like always!

?? : we hope you have a great day!

Anna:*giggles then waves to Jack once more and walks to Astrid and Merida*

Elsa:*still in it Derek's arms as she's in tears and starts shaking more looking at him and Anna up and down getting jealous and angry going off Derek walking inside *

*at lunch time*

Elsa:*takes her lunch then walks to Astrid and Merida*hey girls

Astrid: hey *doesn't look at her as she searches for Anna then when she sees her she waves *

Anna:*giggles and walks over to them sitting down* hey girls!

Astrid: hey Anna!! *hugs her as she smiles acting different*soooo~~*wiggles her eye brows*

Elsa:*sighs looking away eating her lunch while clenching the fork hard*

Anna: so nothing~*chuckles*i know what you're asking*smiles*but I will not tell you what's going on between me and Jack it's out secret~